Homophobic

(I drew this so tell me what you think)

(Jian pov)
I watched as Jack crutched down the hallway opposite to me.
His face looked very determined on something.
I was very tempted to run after him and stop him but he needed space after what just happened with blue.
I am in shock as to why jack pushed me away.
I am in even more shock because blue told jack he loved him while saying to forget him.
The sentence sounds like a remix of the I hate you I love you song but called Forget me but love me.
I smirked at the thought and finally turn around to face Konomi.
She looked so pretty beside the window as the light poured, though.
She was looking out the window with a slightly content smile with her hair in a neat braid and bow.
Her white ruffled cardigan went nicely with a red button up blouse and skirt including white Mary janes.
She is always dressed nicely and proper for her mother is very strict.
I lifted my hand and set it on her head ruffling her hair and making it slightly messy.
She turned her head towards me While smiling a happy smile.
"We should probably leave here. Wanna go to my house?" I asked her.
She nodded and took my hand so I led her out of the building and to my car.
FYI my car is a green BMW.
We opened the car doors and got in.
I started the car and back out of the parking lot.
My house was only 15 minutes from the hospital.

15 minutes later

We pulled up into my driveway and exited the car slamming the doors shut.
I peered at my house.

I hated it.
It was too fancy for my taste.
My mom loves everything expensive because she is a supermodel.
Thank heaven that she is on a photo shoot today and can't nag me on my clothes.
I just like my Tomboy look
She always tries to turn me into a girly girl by entering me In the pageants.
I win them but I hate it.
I opened the large door and we walked in and up the stairs towards my room.
We came to a green door ,my room, and I walked in with Konomi behind me.
I smirked at a thought of what should we do.
I know!
This should be fun.

Konomi's pov
I followed Jian into her room.
I could see she was smiling but I do not know why.
She turns and faced me before suddenly crashing her lips on mine in a passionate kiss.
I wrapped my arms around her neck deepening the kiss while her arms looped around my waist pulling us closer.
In need of air, I broke the kiss panting heavily and probably blushing madly.
I could see that Jian was the same way but her eyes were swimming with lust. We reconnected our lips, this time, we were walking backwards until we fell backwards on the bed with me on top.
We continue kissing heavily while Jian's hand's stroke my back and sides.
Jian broke the kiss and attacked my neck nibbling on my sweet spot.
I tried to hold back a moan of simple pleasure but eventually, I gave up and let out the moan.
Jian smiled into my skin but this time caught my lips in a kiss.
Again this went on until I felt a hand grabbed my shirt collar and yank me off Jian throwing me to the floor.
I hit the wood hard and pain flashed through my body.
I looked up to see who did this and froze in fear.
HOLY RED ROSES I NEED HELP!

Jian's pov
"You filthy disgusting hag!
How dare you perform this practice in my house! Die you, filthy hag and leave my Prize winner alone!" Yelled my mom grabbing Konomi's hair and yanked it Konomi making a pained face.
"Let go of her Mom" I yelled grabbing my mom's arm trying to free Konomi from my mom's wrath.
My mom's other hand flew and I fell backwards a stinging sensation growing on my cheek.
I landed on the floor with my hand cradling my now red cheek.
"How dare you try to defend this hag?" She shouted again at me "and look now we can't enter the Little Miss Teen Universe Pageant with your face marked up like that! I am your mother and won't allow you sully my name"
Anger was raging now in my veins.
This woman is no mother to me.
I don't even think she is human.
Wait Backtrack that thought.
She is human but she is one of the worse kinds.
She is a selfish, airheaded, could care less about her own child's life as long as the child brings her Fame and Glory to her name human. She is a snake.
I Hated her to put it simply.
I slowly rose from the floor fist clenched.
"Who Is this hag to you?" The snake questioned.
That's it. I'm done with her.
I walked up to her and bit her arm.
She let go of Konomi and I swooped in grabbing her and set her on the bed. I then turn to my mom.
"You cursed child! How dare you bite your mot" CRASH went her body. I had pinned her down.
"Listen here, you snake!" I yelled at her and her face went white "How dare you hurt my love! She is the kindest, prettiest, and Greatest person I have ever met. If you ever hurt her again, I will take pleasure in beating you to a pulp!"
I got off the snake, scoop up Konomi bridal style, and dashed down the hallway.
I ran to my car and put Konomi in the seat buckling her in before hoping in my seat.
I started the car, high tail it out of the driveway, and drove down the highway.

I don't know where I am going but I don't care as long as I have Konomi by my side.

I am so sorry @galxaygazes for not making this soon like I said I would.
I am also sorry this is not about Black.
(Blue x Jack)
Anyway I hope you like it because I really tried. Plz Comment, Vote, Follow, or Simply bare with my amateur writing, Kittens.

Best wishes,
Lily_last_night