A Nutcase Confession

Hey, friends! You are never going to believe this but I wrote the longest chapter ever in my history of watt pad. 2325 words is  PRETTY  FREAKING AWESOME!!! I am sorry to say that this chapter is not about blue and jack's relationship but about Jian and Konomi's. Btw Konomi means Nuts. Comment, Vote, Follow, or Simply enjoy! 

" Go all the way, Konomi"

Konomi pov

"Stop pushing me, Jian." Whined the hazel eyed girl as I tried to resist my Best Friend, Jian, pushes towards the A.J.C.F.
"Come on Konomi! I want you to meet some of my friends" she whined back.
Jian frowned and then she gave her Prizewinning "I always get my way" puppy dog eyes looking intently at me. ARGH!!! 

One side of me is like "Give up now. You never can win" while the other side is like "FIGHT THOSE CUTE EYES AND WIN".

I groaned, cursing myself for lack of better judgment, and gave in.
Jian squealed happily and grabbed my hand leading me into the frightening building.
Why do I become so gullible when she is with me?

15 min later

Jian was leading me down the hallway to the Recreation room where she thought her two friends might be.
She had told me a few things about the two like:

* One has a bad temper but is nice overall
*The other is very nice and they clean the first one's messes
And my personal favorite :
*Both are here on GIANT charges

I groaned internally as we walked.
We passed a sign that pointed towards the girl's Recreation room.
Huh!?!
I tapped Jian on the shoulder confused.
She turned to face me and I asked: "Should we be going down that way the girl recreation room?"
She started to laugh and I kinda faked laughed with her.
She has a very attractive laugh that makes my heart flutter when I hear it.
I wish I could tell her my feelings.
Then,She said,still half laughing, "No my silly Konomi. My two friends are boys so ....." my mind blanked out when I heard that.
I felt a twinge of Jealousy.
Jian is mine and mine alone or at least in my mind she is.
If only Jian knew how she made me feel. "Okay," I muttered quietly not realizing we had started walking again.
A sudden sound of glass breaking brought me back to reality.
Jian raced towards the green door and flung it open hurryed.
I ran after her and came to stop the right next to her.
I peered into the room and saw two boys who seemed to be arguing almost not aware that a window was shattered behind them.
The taller one, stick crazy black hair with red x barrettes And a black mid-sleeve t-shirt paired with black check pants, seem to be annoyed at the smaller one's yells.
The smaller one, Vibrant tousled blue hair with one black,one white barrette
And ,also, a black t-shirt paired with blue pants, was yelling at the taller one.
I was too stunned at the scene before me to hear what was being yelled.
Jian then walked towards the pair and with ,lightning fast speed, was holding them by their ears.
Both boys winced at the sudden action and looked ,upon seeing Jian, guilty.
The blue one started to stammer but Jian stared daggers at him and he fell hushed.
Jian sighed ,letting go their ears, before coming to face them.
"Sit down," she said.
They sat on the red couch.
Jian motioned for me to come and I walked towards them with small,tentative steps.
Jian sat across from the boy's and patted the spot next to her.
I sat and instantly averted my eyes from the boys.
They seemed intrigued by my presence. The blue one piped up speaking to me
" Hi my name is Blue and This is Jack, " he said pointing to himself than to Jack.
Jack grunted in response to blue while still glaring at Jian.
I manage to smile faintly and stammer out "Hello my name is Konomi ".
He smiled back while I watched as Jian counter jack's glare with one of her own.
This went on for a few moments until Jack's face soften and he muttered a short greeting of "Nice to meet you Konomi ".
Jian smirked at jack mockingly adding "That wasn't so hard, now was it, Jack? " Her gaze then turn fierce as she said "Now would you both care to explain why the window is shattered behind you or will I have to put on Rebecca Black to make you tell me"
Both boys grimaced clearly pained at the thought of having to listen to Rebecca Black.
Jack then ,out of the blue, (Haha) Blushed madly and muttered: "One of the Staff woke up blue with his vacuuming so I pushed them out the window".
Jian's face flared red with anger and managed to spit out "Blue...Konomi. ...Coffee ".
Huh, Coffee???
But before I could ask, blue had grabbed my hand and was leading me out the room and down the hallway.
Once we were a good 26 feet from the room I yanked my hand away from his.
He mouthed a quick sorry and smiled empathetically.
We walked in silence.
I don't know what Blue was pondering but my mind was racing in fear of what might be going down in the Rec room.
I hope she is alright.
Jian can sometimes be reckless and get into fights easily anywhere.
But she has a good heart and she likes to help/save people.
Like this one time.....