.27

Dip, flat, dip, flat. Whoever the hell is jumping on my bed needs to stop before I break their ankles. The bouncing continues, and I reach out to grab whomever wants to sit in a wheelchair for two months. A loud scream makes me open my eyes, only for me to roll them as Porcelain smiles at me. Rolling over onto my stomach, I close my eyes again as I clutch the pillow close to my face. I feel her sit down on my legs, and then she begins to poke my butt. From poking goes to squeezing, which then turns into her using it as a drum.

"You're not going to let me go back to sleep are you," I grumble, turning my face so I can look at her.

"Nope," she smiles, continuing to tap my butt rhythmically.

"What do you want, Porcy?"

"Fight me."

Laughing into the pillow, I flip over onto my back and pull her up to me. She straddles my hips, and her butt is noticeably pressed against my crotch. Porcelain leans down close to my face, a coy smile on her beautiful features and I look at her questioningly. Taking my hands away from her waist, she pins them above my head as she kisses me roughly. I'm surprised by her assertiveness and almost forget to kiss her back.

I want to my move hands, to touch her, but her small hands have a tight lock on my wrists. She removes her lips from mine with a smile, and tells me to stop moving. Kissing me again, she moves to my neck and I hiss in a mixture of pain and pleasure when sucks harshly on a particular spot. Again I try to move my hands, and this time she lets me as hers rest on my bare abdomen. My hands go to her waist instantly, pressing her lower half down against me and to hear her moan is the most beautiful concerto I've ever head.

"Why are you doing this to me," I breathe, removing my hands from her to drag down my face in exasperation.

"Aren't you even a little bit curious," she asks, her breathing just as heavy as mine.

"I'm always curious about something, be more specific." A smirk etches onto my face underneath my hands.

"Curious about what sex feels like, about being buried deep between legs, finding so much pleasure in your actions you can't think straight."

Her words get to me, like really get to me and she notices it instantly. Biting her lip, Porcelain rocks her hips against mine and this primal sounds rises from my throat. Holding her hips once more, I stop her movements while she looks satisfied with my response to her.

"Curiosity kills the cat, darling," I huff, my eyes boring deep into hers, "but I guess I'm already dead."

In the span of thirty seconds, I have her stripped down to only her underwear and kissing every piece of exposed skin there is. Clothes on or off, Porcelain is beautiful, but right now she's my own personal Aphrodite. As my lips trail down her stomach to the lining of her panties, I glance up briefly and I can't help but stop what I'm doing. Sitting back on my heels, I just stare at her in wonder. The matching red lace bra and panties she's wearing pops against her dark skin, and I have never found something so sexy. With curves that could put any hourglass to shame, she makes me realise how badly want her.

Crawling over her once more, I kiss her lips softly and she moans softly against mine. My hand slips into her panties, and I instantly feel this dampness against my fingertips. I watch in wonder as Porcelain closes her eyes and chews on her lower lip. Sliding my hand down her opening, she sucks in a deep breathe as her head rolls back. This is fun, just watching her react to the way I touch her; it's actually bringing me a great deal of pleasure.

Tilting my head to to the right, I bite my lip as I smile when she moans loudly at me pushing two fingers inside of her. Her chest rises and falls quickly, and she raises her hips slightly which pushes my fingers deeper into her. I them pump slowly in and out of her, speeding up just a bit to make her wreath from my touch, and then I withdraw my fingers completely. Porcelain looks at me with wide eyes, like I had just taken away her favourite candy, and I smirk as I put my fingers in my mouth. She watches me as I do so, and then pulls to me to her.