.25

I'm kind of buzzed and it's all because, this is how we do it!

Being manager of the store is just like being a regular employee; except you get a key to the store, a raise every six months, and you get to tell other people what to do. The only downside is having to stay until closing time and take inventory. So here I am at 10:30 at night, flicking through racks of CDs, vinyls, and cassettes, with my music playing aloud as I sing along. It isn't hard work, just long and tedious, in short it's boring. By the time I finish it is eleven o'clock, and I yawn as I stretch out from my crouching position near a box of CD players.

Grabbing my phone, I head to back door of the building and exit out into the alley. I plug in my headphones as I begin to walk, texting Porcelain quickly to tell her I'm going home. She replies with a short okay and kissing emojis, and I smile as I slide my phone in my pocket.

A few minutes into my walk, I pass a bar and notice a girl in a skin tight dress stumbling out of it. I pick up my pace a bit as she begins to wobble down the street, but then two men emerge out of the same bar and begin to follow her. Ah fuck, I gotta be captain save a hoe tonight. The unidentified girl swings a left at the end of the block, so I cut back through the alley to catch up with her. Just in time, I reach the end of it as she begins to pass it and I pull her into it. My hand cover her mouth before she can scream, but I take an elbow to the stomach; I don't uncover her mouth.

"Two men are following you, so either you be quite or we're both in deep shit," I whisper harshly into her ear.

She nods her head against my chest and hand, but I still keep her mouth covered as the sound of footsteps become closer. Holding my breath, I listen as two unappealingly gruff voice begin to speak to each other.

"Where'd the drunk bitch go?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?"

"I was hoping for a piece of that tight ass, she was so drunk she probably wouldn't have even cared."

"I could just imagine ramming that all night."

They pass us by and their voices begin to fade, but I wait several minutes before I release the girl's mouth. Putting my finger to my lips, I tell her to stay quiet and follow me. With a quick peek around the corner of the building, I hold her hand as we leave the alley behind. We walk down the block a bit until I stop at the corner, turning to face the girl.

"For fucks sake, Camille, what the hell are doing," I snap when I register her face.

"I-I don't know," she begins to sob, and I have to strongly refrain myself from rolling my eyes.

"Do you have the keys to your car, I'm going to drive you home."

Camille slowly nods her head as tears stream down her face, and reaches into the top of her dress to pull out her key. Frowning, I take the key from her hand, wiping it on my jeans along with my hand and lead her to her car. I open the passenger door for her to climb in, and she practically falls into her seat. Strapping her in, I run around to the driver side and slide in. Wow, her seats are comfortable.

The car purrs to life when I put the key in the ignition, and I'm about jealous of how smooth it rides. My truck rides pretty smooth as well, but I feel like I'm on air in her car. Never have I thought about stealing a car until tonight.

A clicking sound brings me from my kleptomatic thoughts, so I glance over to look at Camille. She's unbuckled her seatbelt, and is now creeping her hand up my thigh. Closing my legs, I try to get away from touch as I focus on the road again. The intoxicated girl giggles, which I find quite annoying, and puts her hand further up my thigh. I tell her to stop, taking one hand off the steering wheel to move hers and once again focus on driving.