No one Knows

"Can't believe its our last year at Hogwarts" Harry says reminded of his first years at Hogwarts. "Bloody hell Harry get a hold of it" Ron replies with a snippy attude. "You'r right i should enjoy this last year, wheres Hermione anyway i didn't see her get on the train" Harry concerned something happened to her. "i don't really know we chatted for a bit before getting to platform 9 3/4 she said something about getting a note from the headmaster to meet him before getting on the train." Ron also concerned for her sake.

Ron and Hermione had a long summer together, they have been growning apart more and more latley. But Harry and Ginny have been inseperatable since summer began. 

"Harry! have you seen!" Ginny screams running into their compartment. "What is it Ginnny?" Harry confused like no other. "Hermione! she has been attacked" Ginny screaming to them. Harry and Ron looked at eachother then followed Ginny off the train. We jumped off the train and shoved tghrough a crowd of poeple circled around. Right when we got through we saw Hermione in a choke lock by a deatheater.  We couldn't tell who it was because it had a mask. We couldnt move, no one could. Everyone knows how dangerous deatheaters are, but this one is alone, they are usually in a pack like werewolfs. In a split second shes gone. It took her, it apparated to who knows where with Hermione. 

"Harry where did it take her?" Ron askes hoping for him to know the answer. "I don't know Ron" Harry replies torn that he does not know the answer. Ron didn't know what to do he started pacing, then he walks in the middle of the cirlce and screams "WHO KNOWS WHAT JUST HAPPENED" no one said a word they were speachless. Which made Ron become more angry, he runs up to strangers yelling "WHERE DID IT TAKE HER!", "DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED!" People became scared of Rons actions and everyone scattered off. Ron fell to his knees, not knowing what to do. "We will find who ever took Hermione Ron" Harry says hoping it would help Ron. 

"We are going to find that son of a bitch if its the last thing i do" Ron says while walking up onto the train. Followed by Harry they both sat down in their compartment that they were in not too long ago. "Wheres Ginny?" Harry scared more than ever after what happened to Hermione. "GINNY!" screaming down the halls of the train. Running past compartments by compartments Harry ran down and back the train screaming, hoping she didn't get taken with Hermione also.