Author's Note:

Hello there, I hope you all are well and still remember me. I know I have ended two books of mine, My Only Hope and its sequel Finding Hope, but I have my another book still in process, "GODVIL" and I want all of you to read it and share your views with me through comments on that book. It is available on my profile. 

_______________________________

Here is the Blurb of GODVIL:

Everyone has good and evil in themselves, but it depends on us, what we want and what we choose to be.

Having a passion for writing, at the age of 16, Melissa Jeffrey started writing novels on a famous reading and writing site called Wattpad. Seeing her first novel getting hit amongst the whole Wattpad community, she started writing several other novels. When she turned 20, she started publishing her books and slowly she hit the US BEST SELLING AUTHOR'S TITLE.

Mellisa was a mystery in herself, no wonder she liked writing Mystery novels. She had a weird obsession with villains and murders. But this obsession over villains changes her life drastically when someone in the real world would commit crimes as the villain does in her book, "MY SECRET ADMIRER" which was solely published on wattpad.

Is this a publicity stunt to get more views? Or there is some psychopath fan of her's behind it? Join detective Jack Roberto in this thrilling ride to solve this mystery.

_______________________________

Also I'm going to start my new book of Romance genre which will come out in October, let me give you some tidbits of that book.

That book would start with a girl who would be an author, also it would be categorized as Humorous Romance Book, as it'd have a lot of funny moments with romance plus a lot of tours to other countries. I'll give you little little tours of every place with the main character of that book. And I'm sure that you'll going to enjoy that book even more than my first book. 

So stay tuned, contact me for any updates, ask me in comments for anything you want to ask about my old or upcoming books. Also follow me on twitter, I'm on twitter with this username @FatimaRyzvi. You can contact me anywhere anytime for anything.

And if you really like my books, then add it to your reading lists or private library for any updates, also share it with your friends. I don't like silent readers, so don't forget to read, vote and comment on my books. :') 

Stay Blessed!

-Fatima.