'Crying & Talking to the Moon...' Chapter: 06

"The rain is falling, and so am I." —Unknown.

___________________________________________

MUST READ!!

Important A/N: Random Question: Are you guys not liking Finding Hope? Should I take it back?

I think I should've ended it there, I shouldn't have started writing Finding Hope! But as I've started so I wanna know if you guys have any problem with this book then I can take it back.

And.. About mystery? Well.. It'll soon unfold, you all should patiently wait, it's not a horror story nor I'm trying to make it one, but yeah I'm trying to show you how much people can stoop low just to take one sick revenge. I'm planning on to finish it shortly with few more chapters, but at least let it end and let me justify the role of every character. As I've added a new character so to reveal his identity it will take some time and some chapters. So be patient and keep loving this book, I'm NOT being rude, nor am I a rude type of person. I'm just simply proving my point that why I've added these mysterious scenarios again.

You guys know everything about Tani's life, don't you? Now, can you say exactly same about Rezay too? No, right? That's what I'm trying to show. :) I've added Rezay's POV for some reason, you only know he loves Tani, you and Tani don't know what his Past was like and how he reached Tani. It's time for some fun ride. ;)

^^Crying gif of Rezay..:(

Happy Reading!

-Fatima

______________________________________

Rezay's POV

*ONE WEEK LATER*

I was looking at the couple sitting in front of me, with hatred or what you guys would put it as 'jealousy'? Nah! I'd say the only feeling I was having that time was pure hatred, pure hatred towards that couple, sitting in front of me, chattering happily. A guy whispered something in girl's ear and she started giggling silently in the middle of the class. In front of our teacher they were talking as if they were some girls, who were also old pals gossiping about their lovey-dovey relationships with their boyfriends. I mean... Seriously?

I couldn't believe on my eyes when I first saw them together. What was I seeing? Why was I seeing that? One week before I couldn't even believe that they'd be together, that they'd become gf, bf all of a sudden, but they did and No! I'm not jealous, I hate them, I don't want them in my life anymore. I don't even want them anywhere near me.