'Match, Fight and Wrong Timing!' Chapter: 08

"Call me greedy, call me selfish, but I don't want anyone else to hold your hand." -Unknown.

_____________________________________

^^ Rezay and Tani's gif, how's it? ;)

___________________________________

Rezay's POV

"BTW, that was wrong what you just did." Fatima said to me and I made an innocent face showing my obliviousness to the matter she was talking about.

"What I just did?" Fatima looked at me with her steely gaze while shaking her head with disbelief and said,

"Don't act as an innocent kid Rez, you know better than me what I'm talking about." She said huffing and I chuckled.

"Sorry, my bad!" I said smiling and pouting charmingly at her and she narrowed her eyes more.

"You know we're Muslims, you can't kiss me like that again and again on every possible chance you get." I looked at her confusedly.

"When did I kiss you before?" She looked at me as if I had grown a second head. 

"You didn't kiss me before?" I looked at her questioningly, did she remember everything? Did she have her memory back?

"Um--No I guess." I lied hesitantly and shamelessly, she just nodded in return. I couldn't understand why she was even asking that.

We're halfway through hall when she suddenly stopped, turned and asked,

"Did you hear that?" I looked at her questioningly.

"What?" I asked.

"Didn't you hear that loud bang just now from behind us, that sound came from that same locker room. Should we check?" I looked at her face confusedly cause I seriously didn't hear anything.

"I didn't hear anything Fatima and leave it, it'd probably be anyone or anything or maybe it came from outside?"