'Silence Before The Storm' Chapter: 11

"Sometimes you have to get burned to see the truth." -Unknown.

___________________________________

It's time for Tani's POV...:)

^^Tani's gif on the cover... 

Shout out to Dua aka _-Artist-_ for making the best book cover of Finding Hope for me... <3 I love you babe.. <3 

@all Go and check out her works and ask her for covers if you want, I'm sure she'll surely make one for you... <3

Happy Reading!

_______________________________

Tani's POV

There was a pin drop silence around us. Only the sound of our breathing could be heard mixed with the sound of rain drops coming from outside. I was amazed how quiet the whole university suddenly became.

I realized it was a silence before the storm, my heart stopped beating when Rezay exclaimed that we should run. I didn't know why I couldn't move from my place, neither I, nor anyone else could. I guess they were also confused or scared.

I hardly managed some words and asked Rezay, "What? Bu--"

"Look! I'll explain everything later but right now I think we're in danger and we should run."

Saying that he quickly held my hand and motioned the other four of them to run while dragging me outside.

I asked while running, "I don't think there is any danger, I think we should check the main hall. I'm sure it'd be some electricity cut off." I wasn't sure about my own words. But I lied cause Rezay was literally very scared and I knew why he was scared, because of me and I can't really blame him cause this whole year he suffered more than anyone else. But I'm pretty sure, this time nothing bad would happen like before. I have faith in my Allah.

He looked at me for a second and said while going towards the back side of the university,

"You know who the person is, who is behind us, right?"

"I guess so--- but I don't think his motive is to really kill us. Rezay we still have time we can ask him why he did that cause despite my first meeting with him I still don't believe he'd stoop so low to do these things, I've spent 3-4 months with him and he never tried anything then why now? I'm sure there is another explanation behind it."

"No Fatima, you don't know him, I've spent years with him, I know how he works, I'm sure he would have brought his men with him. We really have no time, he can kill us all, if I would have any idea about it, I'd never let you come, but the thing I'm not getting is ----" He trailed off and stopped abruptly when he saw the backside was closed and his men were standing outside. He was right about this thing.