Chapter 1: Shall we go off to Sin City? (Fae's POV)

"Come in." He said as he brushed back his long white hair. As I sat down in the white chair I noticed he was wearing his favorite white vest today. He was wearing the "God Dammit" button I had given to him a few years ago. "How can I help you Fae?" He turned in his chair so that he was facing me.

"Just checking in. I was wondering if they had figured it out yet." I looked out to the vast area of clouds that sat under my feet.

"They're humans Fae, they might never figure it out."  Our conversation was interrupted by a loud crash.  Angela quickly gathered up the papers that had fell on the floor.

"Jesus Christ." I smiled and helped her with the papers.

"What?" My boss's son looked up from the book he was reading.

"Not you." I rolled my eyes and stood up. Angela  quickly put the papers on God's desk and hurried out of the room. 

God spun a small globe on his desk and peered at it carefully. "So why are you really here, Fae?" He looked through the globe and listened at what the humans were saying.

I sighed and smoothed my yellow mini-skirt and tights. I didn't dress in white everday like the rest of the angels. This was the lightest color you would ever see me in. "You know what. I want to go back."

God took a moment to think. " Why do you like this place so much?"

"I thought you were God, aren't you suppose to know everything. Jesus looked up from his book again and smiled.

"He's just messing with you Fae." He smiled. His brown hair was pulled in a messy ponytail and his feet were kicked up on a white chair like the one I was sitting in. He was wearing a light blue button up and sagging jeans. God rolled his eyes.

"Consider it my vacation." I flashed my fake and winning smile and fluttered my eyes.

"Fine, but I want updates everyday, understand Fae? Everyday!" I rolled my eyes at God's comment. 

"Whatever boss." I walked out of the room and waved goodbye to Jesus. He chuckled at his father and continued to read his book.

"Nice move Ang." I smiled at God's clumsy secratary, who waved at me goodbye. I walked out of the large building. It had large pillars and carving of angels in the walls. I walked out into the bright sky and put on my black sunglasses. The pavement led down to my white Volkswagen Bug.

I steered my car along the clean road. It was white marbel, and the wheels of my car actually didn't touch the ground. Once I got out of the Guardian District I parked my car. It was easier traffic wise to use it while in the area, but once I was out of the gates and into town it was easier to fly.

My apartment was very upscale. Once I reached the top floor apartment of my complex I placed my hand on a scanner near the door. I had to be careful. Being a Guardian Angel I had to be careful of what people got ahold of.

I placed my checkered red and white bag on my fluffy couch and hurried into my office. I grabbed a pen and pencil and quickly wrote down my message. Once I was done, I tied on one of my angel feathers to the envelope. I walked to my balcony and dropped the letter into the breezy Heaven air. It quickly  flew away and towards its destination.

- - - 

Dear Youkai, I'm paying you a visit. See ya in Las Vegas.

-Fae