Interview With jtrione14

Here is an interview with jtrione14

____________________________________________________________________________________

Q: tell us a little about yourself.

>

> A: I am pretty good at gymnastics and cheerleading. Those are my top sports. I am 13, I love hanging with friends. I love singing. I have a YouTube channel. (message me if you want to know what my channel username is.) I love singing and acting. Love taking pictures of friends and people. I feel that I am a good writer. I am really good in class because I think my teacher likes me because I am good at writing. I am pretty funny to almost everyone and nice even if i hate someone. All my characters except the mini short stories all have something in common with me.

>

> Q: how did you discover wattpad?

>

> A: Last year in 7th grade. We had to write a mini story for an exercise in English. Me and my friend brooke decided to make it longer. She then found this website and told me about it. Her place thing is xoxbrookxox. I posted that story to this wattpad and to my other one that we used to share. xoxbrookeandjennaxox. I go on it occasionaly and does not use it at all. I then started writing a story and the wanted to post it to wattpad. Then I told my friend kaidten19. Thanks to me she has good stories.

>

> Q: what are some of the books you write?

>

> A: I like to write all types of books. My favorite is The Story of Rose Weasley. I love that one. What she has in common was my red hair. I used to have really red hair. I love fan fictions and I might right one about the Hunger Games. I don't know yet.

>

> Q: what inspired you to start writing?

>

> A: Well, of course it started in school with always writing. Then I got interested in creating stories. I have been doing that a lot. It started with knowing that if I write something good, then maybe I have a talent that is really good. You never know. Plus I love to see people like J.K. Rowling being barley having enough money to being pretty rich. I always love that and dreamed of being famous one day.

>

> Q: what are you three favourite wattpad books?

>

> A: The Stalker by xoxbrookexox. But she has not updated latley. That makes me sad.

Bieber Me by Lover4ever. It is good. Have not read it in a while

The Untold Story of Valissa Potter by KayPeaz. I have not read that one in a while too.

>

> Q: what do you think of the what's hot list?

>

> A: I have not really checked it out so I would not know.

>

> Q: does music help your writing in any way?

>

> A: Yes, since i listen to music all the time, it does help me. If I listen really close to the lyrics, I might be able to get something good out of it. So does movies and tv shows and sometimes art work.

>

> Q: have you inspired any of your friends to use wattpad?

>

> A: The only one is kaidten19.

>

> Q: is there anything you want to say to your fans?

>

> A:Please keep what you are doing by reading my books. I love you all for those you read my books. Thanks! :)