interview with Bramblestar

so heres the interview with Bramblestar! i hope you like it!

_________________________________

Q: tell us a little about yourself.

A: I love to read, play softball and write in my free time. The only sad thing is that a lot of times I don’t have time to write. Then my fans get mad at me, and bad things happen :P

Q: how did you discover wattpad?

A: I actually found out about Wattpad through my brother. He said that he had found a cool app where you can read stories by people, the best part was that internet wasn’t needed. I downloaded the app and ever since then, I’ve been hooked!

Q: what are some of the books you write?

A: So far I’ve only wrote one book, but as soon as I finish my current book I intend to try other genres. My current book is called Eternity Lies and it’s a twilight fanfiction.

Q: what inspired you to start writing?

A: I’ve always enjoyed writing, ever since I was little. I started writing my first actual book about a year ago mainly because I had read so many amazing books on wattpad, and I wanted to try and write one too.

Q: what are your favourite (top 3) wattpad books?

A: My top three favorite books at this time have to be Words I Never Say- WhiteRabbit17 A Man Can Change – ImaginaryKrystal I’m Saying "I do"… but not for Love-dlp5566

Q: what do you think of the what’s hot list?

A: I don’t mind it most of the time. I can find it sort of annoying sometimes, only because it can be hard to climb up the list. But in some ways that just makes it that much better to watch your books ratings climb.

Q: does music help your writing in any way?

A: OF COURSE!!! I actually have to listen to music while writing or I can’t write. I need to listen to music through headphones so the music is all that I hear. What type of music… that doesn’t matter as much.

Q: have you inspired any of your friends to get wattpad.

A: YES! Quite a few of my friends actually have wattpad accounts because of moi! These include EvergreenStars, LeviMaxChapman, xXxInfiniteFirexXx, Pinwheel, and Larenf. All of these people are super talented writers; sometimes I think they’re better than me! I seriously think that they aren’t getting the notice that they should, so please check them out!

Q: do you have anything you want to say to your fans?

A: I just want to say thanks for sticking through with me. I can be inconsistent with my updating, so it really means a lot that they stick through with me. I plan on finishing my story in the next couple of days because thanks to them, I might have actually have a chance in the Watty Awards. They’re honestly some of the best people in the world, and I’m so thankful for them everyday.

_______________________________________________

so there you go! dont forget to check out her book! thanks!

~ Sid