Interview With T-Racer

here is the interview with T-Racer! :)  Thanks T-Racer!

____________________________________________________

Q: Tell us a little about yourself

A: Me? Well, I'm a young adult living in the New Zealand countryside. I have one sibling, my older sister, who has given me an adorable nephew to love and spoil. Interests of mine are books, writing, photography, cars, movies and travel. My favorite actor is Betty White, and I love old school movies such as The Goonies.

I also have a cat, Romeo. He is a cream and caramel persian who is very loving. He gained his name by making everyone fall in love with him.

Q: How did you discover wattpad?

A: I once had a Quizilla account, and I heard mention of wattpad through the quizilla grape vine.

Q: What are some of the books you write?

A: Daring the Flames, Neverland Adventures, Hell in Heels and the latest - Aboard the Jolly Roger.

Q: What inspired you to start writing?

A: I've been writing since I was very young. My sister wrote, but she always hid her books and wouldn't share. (Must have been some steamy Romance stories. *wiggles eyes brows*) So anyway, I decided to start my own short stories. Another factor is I'm an avid reader and sometimes I like to re-write the stories endings to suit me, my imagination rules my life.

Q: What are you three favourite wattpad books?

A: Conduit, Chasing Kaitlin and The Replacement Girlfriend.

Q: What do you think of the what's hot list?

A: It's a good idea in some ways. I like to see what the popular categories/genre's are and what people are interested in reading. It gives me an idea of what the readers are looking for. It excites me when I see my own stories on the list! I never saw it coming, and I have my fans/readers to thank for that. (I don't visit the What's hot list often. I search stories by categories.)

Q: Does music help your writing in any way?

A: Yes and no. Music comes in many forms, such as the sound of thunder and the tap tap of rain drops. The sound of nature is defiantly inspiring and helps me write. Then, you have mainstream music. Adele's album helped me to write Daring the Flames. Where as the more dramatic orchestra music from movies accompanied Neverland Adventures. Hell in Heels is written in silence, and music only distracts me when I'm writing it. (Right now as I'm writing this there is currently a thunder storm brewing! It sounds magical.)

Q: Have you inspired any of your friends to use wattpad?

A: Yes, my friend Bellasusan. I told her about the site, she joined and I soon followed. I don't really share my work with any of my other friends aside from her. Love you Bella!

Q: Is there anything you want to say to your fans?

A: Of course! I can never thank them enough for all the support they've given me, for putting up with my slow updates, and for all the invaluable feedback they post. Not to mention the votes! Each and every one of them are special to me, and I appreciate the support they provide. Thanks to them, my dream of one day publishing seems that much closer. Thank you my fans from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

________________________________________

there is the interview with T-Racer!