New Arrival.

We were walking past the halls. I've been walking in here like forever but suddenly it feels different seeing this place. It's warmer and happier or at least it's my mood that makes it seem so. Was it all really about it? Did I really needed someone like Michael to feel like this? Couldn't I just be happy alone? I guess no. And it's better this way. I feel good around him. I feel loved. I smiled at myself at the thought of being loved for the very first tome after such a long time. Maybe there's hope for everyone. An asocial, bullied girl like me got to have a boyfriend like Mike. What about the others? I bet they'll be luckier but I'm happy with what I have. Michael means the world to me. Isn't it beautiful when you have somebody to care about other than yourself? Literally, everything gets better once you want things to. Just hope for good things to happen and they will. That's what Lucy used to tell me all the time. She sure was a smart kid. Mike put his hand around my waist but removed it in a seconds. His eyes got widen and his mouth dropped. We stopped walking.

“Mike, is everything okay?” I asked.

“I...It's... Con... Oh my God. “ He stuttered.

A boy, I guess our age came closer to us. Michael smiled like an idiot as he ran to give him the biggest hug ever.

OH MY GOD. It's you. You finally came back you twat! Why didn't you tell me so?! Faggot. “ Michael said.

“Sorry dude. I just, wanted to surprise you?” The other guy said. His voice was strange, different I guess. It sounded beautiful but it was just different in a good way.

“Screw your surprises.” Michael said, hugging him once again. I couldn't help but awkwardly staring at my nails. “Who's this sexy lady in here.“ The brown haired boy said staring at me.

“Connor this is my fr...... girlfriend, Scarlett.” Michael smiled. “Scarlett baby, this is Connor, also known as my best friend. He's a faggot, literally.”

“What a nice way of introducing your gay friend huh? Nice to meet you Scarlett. I can't believe this frog has a girlfriend as pretty as you are. It's amazing.” Connor said as he awkwardly hugged me.

“Frog? Oh, wow, actually I find him really attractive.” I giggled.

“Oh, trust me he's not that attractive. Here I am, sexy as fuck but you haven't seen my boyfriend. He's hot. “ I like the way Connor says sexy. It's just to cute.

“Okay, okay no need to have this conversation.” Mike interrupted our little chit-chat. “The class is about to start. Freaking PE in 8 of the morning.”

“I don't want to.” I said and made a frowny face.

“We don't have to. We can always skip it. “ Connor offered.

“S-skip class?” I stuttered. The idea of skipping a class terrifies me. I've never done something like that and I never will. It will go on my permanent record, I can't.

No.

I just can't.

“Wasn't what I said obvious?” Connor said.

“Dude, she's an A+ student. (Oh Mickey, is that a nice way of saying nerd?) She doesn't skip classes. And since I'm dating her I guess I'm not allowed to skip classes either. -Michael sighed. Wait, he thinks I'm able to tell him what to do and what not to? This is just wrong. Having control on my date isn't what I want to do. Relationships aren't about having control on your partner, are they?”

“Mike, you can skip it if you want to. I can't tell you what to do.” I said even though I really don't want him to skip classes. It's just wrong.