Unexpected.

There isn't anyone who hates school more than I do. Like seriously, people in there are just so dumb. Including those who call themselves badasses. And then we have teachers. I loathe each one of them. Mr Mikaelson is on top of the list. Maybe if he would be a little more polite and kind it would be different. I'm that kind of student that wants straight A's. I love literature, actually I love writing but Mr Mikaelson is just so mean to all of us and he's the main reason I kind of dislike literature.

“Hey Arlie.” Michael whispered in my ear, interrupting my thoughts.

“What?” I asked turning to look at him.

Both of our heads laying on each one's desk.

“Why didn't we skip literature this year?”

“Why did YOU not?” I said giggling.

“Mr. Harries! Sc...Miss Haley! This isn't a bedroom. Don't make me give you two detention again!”

We both nodded and continued listening to him. Why does he have to be so annoying.

Does he even have feelings?

“Hey Arlie.” -Michael whispered again.

“Sh” I said slapping his hand slightly.

“Arlie please.”  He said getting closer to me.

“What?” I said burying my face into my hands.

I felt tired as hell.

“Guess who's birthday is this Friday.” He said smirking.

“Oh my God.” I said putting a hand in front of my mouth. The bell rang and I swear, in that moment I was thanking god a billion times. “It’s your birthday oh my God!” I said throwing my arms on his neck from behind. He laughed a little and turned to me.

“I want a gift.” He said sticking his tongue out.

“We'll see.” I said punching him playfully in the chest.

We both went in the biology class as the bell rang again. Biology. Well, let me tell you something about our Biology teacher. Her name is Jennett Reynolds and she's an arrogant bitch. She's never calm, she always yells at students and she's very strict. I'm the only one in this class that has straight A's. I have straight A's everywhere.

But anyway that's not the problem. I just can't stand her. Sometimes I'm worried about her children, how they react when she yells at them. But then I think, hey, they're her children why should I worry.

And here we go again, she's yelling at Sean because he's late again.

“Listen up Mr. Polit I swear to God that you'll leave the school this year if I ever see you coming late again. Detention! “ She finished her speech and walked away. 

“Calm down Geez! “ Sean whispered to some guys. “I fucked her twice this year, and she enjoyed it as hell.”

The others started laughing. That's disgusting man. I just can't believe it, Jennett? Our teacher? Having sex with one of her students? Damn it, we're not in a TV show where anything can happen, this is real life. I bet he's lying.

“All lies.”  Michael huffed.

“I was thinking about the same thing.” I said giving a death glare to Sean.

Probably he didn't notice me. 

The rest of the day was so very annoying. Each time I stepped in a classroom I thought about how much I hated people in there and the subject. Especially math. There's this time of the year, when I loathe everyone. Thank god there's Michael with me. What really matters right now is that everything is fine and school-day is over. I hate Mondays. And people even smile on Mondays. How can I trust someone who's happy on Monday? They're so creepy.