What can we be?

He left soft kisses all over my neck. His hands were gently placed on my hips as he kept placing kisses almost everywhere. I don't know if I was whether disgusted or terrified.

He had my body under his control and there was nothing I could do about it. 

 “Sean, please, stop.” I cried. 

 “Not going to Arlie.” he moaned as he crushed his lips into mine. His tongue traveled through my lips, battling with them to finally reach for mine.

I felt like i was hopeless, like the world was crushing into my feet. Why me? What have I done to deserve something like this? I tried to push him once more but my strength was nothing compared to his. I tried everything. I screamed, I asked for help... Everything. But no one could hear, no one would come. I already know that. No one came for Lucy. My whole body was shaking and the fear had taken it over. The only think I could to was to cry, cry and ask for mercy. But I was pretty sure he wouldn't care.... He wouldn't stop. 

                                                 Michael's P.O.V

What's taking so long Scarlett? For God's sake where the hell are you at? I tried texting, calling, everything. Fuck it, okay? Fuck it. I went through my messages again just to make sure whether she replied or not. Still nothing. 

I re-read the whole conversation with Sean once more. 

Me: Dude, you better keep your hands off her. 

Sean: What you're going to do MickeyBear? 

Me: Don't call me that. Only SCARLETT has the right to even call me Mickey. 

Sean: You love her, don't you, you fag?! 

Me: And if I did?

Sean: Oh Mickey. 

He's a freak seriously. But, back to Scarlett. I'm so done with her being late. For fuck's sake I'm going at her house. I don't care anymore.

I grabbed my jacket and left my house.

I was walking as I heard a voice...

A familiar voice.

 Her voice.

Repeating the same words from this morning. "Sean, please stop.

Sean ... Sean... You freaking motherfucker! I checked every freaking valley. There was only one left. She wasn't talking anymore. Not a single word. My heart hurt as the thought of her being dead went through my mind. What the fuck Michael shut the fuck up. I could see that huge shadow. 

As I got closer the shapes were clear. Scarlett's blonde hair were still visible even why Sean's body was laying all over hers. His freaking hands were reaching for a thigh as they were passionately kissing. I could feel the jealousy taking over my body and the anger fading everything. 

In a matter of seconds I had Sean laying on the floor as his lower lip was bleeding. I can't believe him. I can't believe Scarlett. She... She was enjoying it. I thought... For a moment ... She ... I .... We... Nothing. I gave her a look filled with disgust. And there was the moment my world turned upside down. She was crying and she had a little cut on her face. 

You're so going to pay Sean! I don't care. I don't want to think where's this going. I kept hitting him in different places and I made sure I wouldn't give him the chance to take the situation over. Not this time.