Who?

A bright light woke me up. My body aching and not moving. I blinked a few time, adjusting to the bright light that was introduced to me. I was warming my face and hand. My hand? I looked down at my hand to see a sleeping blonde at my bedside. I looked around to see a range of other boys sleeping, all in black jackets and sweats. A bit of shuffling got my attention. My eyes darted back to the blonde. He was up right now squeezing my hand.

"Yamaguchi," he whispered. I tilted my head to the side.

"Who," I asked my eyes wide and confused. He blinked at me not responding. "Who are you," I asked again. The grip he had on my hand lightened.

"What," he stated almost asking me. I looked back at the other boys who seemed to have woken up.

"Yamaguchi-kun," a bald scaring looking guy ran up and hugged me tight. I screamed in pain, which forced him to jump back.

"I don't know you, why are you adding -kun to my name," I looked around at the boys whose jaws just hung in shock.

"You don't know who I am," the blonde asked coldly not looking me in the eyes.

"Should I," I raised my right eyebrow. All of the other guys around nodded. I looked back at the blonde. "What's your name," I smiled shyly. He clicked his tongue and walked out. What a jerk! I looked back at the group they all tried to start talking once.

"SHUT UP," I tall guy with his arms cross shouted. He had short black hair and broad shoulders. "Everyone out, Suga go get the doctor, Tanaka go get Yamaguchi's parents," he ordered as they all walked out.

"What happened to me," the realization that I was in a hospital hit me. My body ached and throbbed. 

"Ahhh, how are you feeling," the doctor asked as he walked in holding a clip board.

"Everything hurts," I looked around at my body seeing the bruises, cuts, and scrapes.

"Well you were attacked, if it weren't for some business-men you would be dead," he stated looking around at the monitor then back to the clip board.

"It seems he has lost him memory sir," the tall man from before stated in a concerned tone. "Like, he didn't know his name," he said a bit more worried this time. The doctor looked at me.

"Do you know who this man is," he pointed to the concerned man in the black jacket. I shook my head no. "Well, his memory could come back over time or not at all. Try to do things that helps him remember what he likes, people he knows, just don't over whelm him, little things please. His memory should come back on its own if he starts to remember small things," the doctor explained after my parents entered the room.

"I can remember my parents though," I stated more like a question. 

"Well probably because you know them better than anyone else, and have spent the most time with them," he explains. After a few more tests I am exhausted. Moving and talking to so many people made me so tired.

"Mom, can I be alone, I want to sleep," I sigh as my eyes start to get heavier and heavier. When I woke it was dark, but that warmth was on my hand again. That jerk from earlier. I went to move my hand but when I tried to pull away his grip tightened. 

"Yama-chan stop," his voice was still a little horse and his eyes were shut, but you could tell they were red and puffy. It hurt me. Not physically but my stomach ached knowing he had been crying. 

"Why were you crying," I asked tilting my head to the side again. His eyes shot open looking at me as if I insulted him. He stared at me for a little while longer before opening his mouth to speak then closing it. He set his head back down on the bed, not letting go of my hand.

"Because I miss my best friend," his now muffled voice muttered into the bed.

"Why are you here then," I questioned more. The blondes body went stiff. "Go see him," I order.

"Shut up and sleep, you're going to need you rest, the doctor is discharging you tomorrow," he looked away. I sighed following his orders. Why am I doing what he said? I don't even know him! But my eyes still shut as I rolled onto my side, groaning in pain.

"Fuck," I grumble moving back to my first position.

"You have a few fractured ribs on your right side stupid," he stood walking over to the fridge in the little hospital room. He comes back with a bag of ice, pressing it against my side. "You need to be more careful," he sat back down, not holding my hand this time.

Hold my hand.

What am I saying? I don't even know him. I scanned his features closely. Why was this so comforting? My eyes started to get heavy again. No, I want to study his features for a bit longer. I try to force myself awake.

"Stop that," he moved his free hand up to my face, placing his slender fingers on my eyelids. "Sleep," the warmth from his fingers left my face as he moved them back to my hand this time. I sighed and kept them closed. Soon enough I was back into a deep sleep.