Want

After about 15 minutes I went to check on Yamaguchi. He usually takes 5 to 10 minutes in a shower. I knocked on the door but entered anyways, we have seen each other naked before so its no big deal. What I saw surprised me. I haven't seen him cry in a while. His naked body shaking under the steaming water.

"Yamaguchi, you're wasting water," I turned off the shower. But I meant him crying too. He didn't need to cry, he wasn't in much physical pain, and those guys weren't worth his tears. 

"S...So...Sorry...Ts...Tsukki," he stuttered as he wiped away a few tear. I grabbed the towel hanging nearby. Softly drying his face.

"Shut up, and dry off. Why are you crying," I slowly start to dry of his hair. He pushed me away. I stood there in utter shock, he has never done that before. 

"I just want to be alone," he cried out more tears falling down his face. I rolled my eyes.

"No," I pulled him to me, forcing him to hug me. He tried to fight, but I was obviously stronger than him. After a few minutes of him struggling he finally gave up. When his crying finally stopped I pulled away. "I need to shower now, get dressed," I handed him his clothes.

As he got dressed I got undressed. By the time I was in the shower he was gone. I softly scrubbed my body before stopping. I looked at the now closed door. He was gone. Leaving me alone to my thoughts. I turned back to my shower. My legs gave out under me, forcing me to crash on the wet floor. 

Why did he do these things to himself? Why can't he just let me help him?

 I want to help him. 

I want him.

I punched the wall out of frustration. It was probably not the smartest idea seeing as my hand started to throb. My shower didn't last much longer before I was ready to see him again. His hurt, bruised, scrapped face. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my lower body, remembering that I didn't bring clothes.

I opened my bedroom door to see a sleeping Yamaguchi. He was tightly gripping the extra pillow I keep on my bed for when he spends the night with a peace. I quickly threw on boxers and a shirt. Following that I turned on the tv in my room, like I always do when he spends the night. He gets nightmares at times, so this is on for him when he wakes. With a slight reach up I turned the light off. I faced him again, this time it looked as if he was wincing in pain.

"Yamaguchi," I sighed and moved over the smaller green hair boy and onto the left, against the wall. "Yamaguchi, wake up," I removed the pillow from his clutch.

"Tsukki," he whined trying to hold on to the pillow. One eye opened slightly letting a single tear roll out. That tear ripped my heart in half.

"Stop," I snatched it from him and swiftly moved it under my head. He groaned in displeasure still reaching for it. I roll my eyes and grab his wrist, pulling him into my chest. "Shut up and sleep," I said in a huff holding him close. He in return wrapped his arms around me, completely forgetting the pillow he had before. Quickly I fell asleep knowing he was safe in my arms.