Movie Reviews

Title of movie: Percy Jackson: Sea of monsters

Percy Jackson: Sea of monsters is a fine rated movie! Many fiction book readers will be coming to theaters to view this one! It is very interesting, and a one of a kind in itself. 

Description: The son of Poisidon and his friends go on aboard a quest to find the mythical Golden Fleece, while trying to keep the ancient evil from arising. Rating: 7.0 out of 10 Oh but that's not all we have for you.

Title of movie: One direction: This is us 2D/3D

Another fine rated movie is called One direction: This Is Us. Thousands of teens rush to the theater just to see this popular and well known band in action. This movie is just about daily lives of One Direction, their fans, and more! If you want to know, then well to bad! You’ll have to go and watch like the rest of us! What makes this movie even better than it is; is that you have the choice of either watching it in 2D or 3D!

Description: See the boys themselves perform for you on their world tour! They will perform in London, Japan, and all these other countries that are all awaiting them. See their daily lives and how everything works! Their smiles, tears, surprising moments there all there! Rating: 7.0/10.

 Thanks for reading my movie Reviews! I hope you enjoyed, so please comment down below of what you thought and don’t forget to Vote! @Hoaduong445 <-- Follow me! @PiiXIEDustMagazine<-- Follow this amazing person! BYE!!!