Undiscovered gems

Hello and welcome to another month of Undiscovered gems! The only award ceremony which credits actual undiscovered gems! :D And boy do I have a line up for you! We have TWO not one, undiscovered gems awards to give out to two incredibly talented authors!

Because we have so much to get through and very little time, we better move on with the first presentation! *drumroll*

THE FIRST AWARD GOES TO..........

*whispers* isn't there just so much tension! :D

AND THE FIRST WINNER IS THE RED KNIGHT BY ARROW900!!!!!

AN OUTSTANDING NOVEL!!! ITS AMAZING!!! LIKE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE BOOKS ON WATTPAD! READ IT!

here is a trailer for your enjoyment and *opens envelope* we have CARROTS! AS A SNACK! WHAT!

Who is responsible for this!!!?? Are you trying to make me eat healthy! :O *runs off stage as trailer plays*

Fairy tales start out with once upon a time and ends with happily ever after. Not this one. This one is the journey of a once slaved young woman, and her battle to bring down the woman who destroyed her life and end her own misery. Through her journey she is reunited with a familiar face, meets new allies, and fights a war that could be impossible to stop, but she will not back down without a fight. Nothing will stop her from taking back her kingdom and save her sister, who happens to be Snow White.

THIS IS AMAZING YOU HAVE TO READ IT!! ITS LIKE MORE AWESOME THAN COOKIES! AND, THAT IS PRETTY AWESOME! :D

 GO READ, COMMENT AND VOTE! YOU WONT REGRET IT!

 Our second award goes to...................................................

DUN DUNNNN DUNNNNN!!!!

Living a sequestered life in magical village named, Albion Falls. Sophia’s only friend, a fairy named Rosalba, provides a welcome source of comfort and support.

It is a lie. Rosalba is not what she appears to be. Rosalba’s sinister intention to devour Sophia’s soul becomes the focus of efforts by her parents and the village to protect this young woman. Unknown to Sophia, destiny demands her to become the Princess of the skin-walkers, a way of life shared secretly by her parents and local villagers. The announcement of Sophia’s plan to leave Albion Falls brings the crisis to a head as Sophia must fight for her life against the evil witch who deceived all for many years.

 This book is also amazing! IT’S AWESOME BASICALLY!!! I HAVE NO OTHER WORD THAN AWESOME!!! :D YOU NEED TO GO READ, COMMENT AND VOTE! ENJOY!!

I expect you to go read these books or otherwise I will hunt you down.....

>:D

mwahahahahahaha

Good  byeeeeeee!!!