<5> Cake Pops 2

Your P.O.V.

'Where the hell did this School jacket come from!?' I ask myself as I take it off my head and look at it. I tie it around my waist so it covers my butt. 'I don't know who's this is, but thank you' I smile and bring the branches to Diane. 

~Time Skip By Lazy Author~

"Yaaaay, Lunch Break, Food" I say as I walk to the Cafeteria, Forgetting About the jacket around my waist. I grab my food and join the Seven Rule Breakers, outside. I see Diane giving Meliodas the Cake Pops that she made, I helped, but I don't desire Credit. "Hey Guys! The most embarrassing thing happened to me today" I say giggling.

"What Happened?" Meliodas says, Intrigued.

"I was helping Diane grabs some dry sticks and twigs for her fire and my skirt Ripped on a bush," I admit, Laughing "But then This jacket landed on my head so I tied it around my waist" I say, While pointing to the jacket covering my ripped skirt. "I don't know who's it is, but I'll return it when I can find them" I fiddle with the sleeve of it... I do want to thank the person, and return this part of their uniform. 

"Hey, Now that you mention it, King Doesn't have his Jacket" Diane States, Motioning to King. I blush at the thought of his jacket being around my waist.

King's P.O.V.

"I l-left it in the l-locker" I Stutter, Feeling the blush burning on my cheeks. 

"Sure you did~🎵" Ban Teased Sarcastically. 

"Shut Up, I Did" I Reply, Sounding Pissy 'I Did... Yesterday'

"Yesterday," Gowther finishes for me "Where is it?" 

"Its In th-the locker! l-like I s-said!" I yelled, failing to sound confident.

"I'm sure it is, You wouldn't lie" (Y/n) Interrupts '...Heh heh heh,  yeeeah...'  I think 

"Yeah..." I lie 'I feel bad for lying to her... (Y/n) has so much trust in me, I'm such a jerk'

"Oh! Almost forgot!" She Takes Something Out Of her Pocket.

Your P.O.V.

"Oh! Almost forgot!" I say ecstatic as I grab the Cake Pops out of my Apron Pocket.

'Screw Sharing' I think, Walking up to King. "Here," I hand him the Cake Pops, Feeling the Blush pulling at my cheeks "Everyone else already got some, didn't want you to be left out!" I use as my excuse. 

🌸🌸🌸

XD I'm Sorry it sucks, It took me forever to write but its terrible, so sorry, don't kill Me

next chappy will be better, probably

Hiss~