<18>

Your P.O.V.

I looked at him, smiling. I see how red in the face he is and realize now that he's drunk.

"Wait, Are you drunk?" I ask, already knowing that he is. He chuckles drunkenly and gets really close to my face, making blush. 

"I guess I am Drunk" He admits.

"You reek of booze" I say, Scrunching up my nose.

"Sorry, Is that a bad thing?" He asks, Getting closer. I feel his lips brush against mine. I look into King's eyes, They seem darker and lust-filled. 

"King...What are you doing?" I ask, Getting slightly scared. His breathe against my face felt warm, And the stench of wine and beer engulfed my nose. He chuckles in response.

"What Would You Do if I kissed you right now?" He asks, Continuing to chuckle drunkenly. I reply hesitantly, My face being cherry red.

"I Would blame the alcohol" I reply, Hiding the fact that I would like it. He obviously doesn't care about my response and smashes our lips together. 'King Kissed me again!... But he is drunk...' We sit like this for about 30 seconds, Until King licks my bottom lip, Asking for entrance. I deny, pursing my lips together tighter. He's too drunk to know what he's doing. I Push on his chest and break away from the Sloppy kiss. 

"King you're Drunk, Stop" I say, Wiping my mouth. 

"Your No Fun" He says and lays down, looking the other way. He's so cute...

"Hey, If you want we could, Um... Cuddle?" I say quietly, Not sure if he'll reject rudely. I put my stuff on the floor because I'm too lazy to get up and put it in my bag. King doesn't answer so I face the wall and close my eyes. 'King must think I'm a weirdo for asking to cuddle... Damn, I'm Cold, Who put the air-conditioning on?'  I ask myself, Having a hard time falling asleep. I thought King had fallen asleep but suddenly a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 

"Are You ok with being the little spoon, (Y/n)?" His voice was low. I only nod in response. We end up falling asleep like this, My hands holding his. 

~Time Skip~

King's P.O.V.

I wake up spooning (Y/n), My face turns crimson red. 'WTH! WHY AM I SPOONING MY CRUSH!?'  I think to myself, Suddenly feeling eyes on me. I look up and see Meliodas Smirking. My face gets even redder then before, if possible. 

"Hey, um, Meliodas..." I Say, Still having my arms wrapped around (Y/n's) waist. He chuckles as I takes my arms away and sit up. (Y/n) Seems to wake up from this, she shivers and stretches, Yawning adorably in the process. 

"King," She starts, rubbing her eyes and sitting up "What was with last night?" She Asks, Not realizing Meliodas was in the room.

"What Happened last night, King?" Meliodas says Innocently. I see (Y/n) Jump and I chuckle.

"Nothing, I don't think, other than her asking to cuddle" I say, That being all I can recall before spooning her. She scoffs and stands up, turning to look at me she says,

"You Mister, Tried to-" She stops talking and turns to Meliodas "Nope, He's right that's all that happened" She smiles and pushes him out of the room, dragging me out by the collar of my shirt. 

"I'm Changing, Stay out. No Peeping." She states and closes the door in our faces. 

Your P.O.V.

I walk back to where I put my Uniform last night and start unbuttoning my shirt. I look over to the door every few seconds to see if they're peeping. 

'What Was With last night though... He was drunk... it was the alcohol that made him try to French me... Right?' I get Lost In my thought's while I'm changing, Completely forgetting about the creeps possibly peeping at me. I twirl once I get my outfit on. I take note not to do that in front of anyone. I look over at the door as I slump my bag over my shoulder, Doesn't seem to be any pervert peepers. 

I open the door and walk downstairs. We have a Somewhat-edible Breakfast provided by Meliodas and walk to school together in a group of 9, Plus a Pig and Kitten.

~Time Skip~

I sit Down Next to Aiko and he asks a question.

"Is Your Wing feeling better?" He's smiling at me... but the thing is, I never told him I had hurt my wing.

"I don't remember telling you about my wing being ripped" I say, Squinting at him confusedly.