<19>

Your P.O.V.

"Uh, Yeah I just saw the bandages around your wing and forgot to, um, Ask about them!" Aiko retorts, looking around the room seeming worried.

"Oh, Uh... Ok, well Yeah, My Wing's Fine, I have to try to stay off it though" I say, straining my neck to look at my wings.

"Hey, Aiko, Are you wanna eat lunch with me? The Seven Rule Breakers would be there too though, and I know how you feel about them..." I trail off but he smiles brighter.

"Yeah, Ok! Then we can walk to class together afterwards?" He agrees and asks happily.

"Oh, Um, actually," I rub the back of my neck "King Invited me to go swimming with him and The other Rule Breakers after they clean the pool" I blush and realize what I just said.

'King invited me to go swimming! That means that I'll see him shirtless!... Agh! (Y/n)! Don't think such perverted things!'

I feel a drop on my hand and look down. Blood.

'I got a nose bleed from that!? Crap!' I look up at Aiko and He's Wide-eyed. I stand up and the teacher glares at me. I look at him with my hand half raised to my nose and he waves at the door, implying that I can go. I run through the halls in the direction of the bathroom, not paying attention and bumping into someone.

"Agh! I-I'm Sorry! I wasn't Paying attention and 'cause need to get to the washroom for-" I cut myself off, looking Down at the ground to see who I knocked over.

"King!?" I cover the bottom half of my face to hide the blood that's quickly dripping from my nose. He groans and looks up at me.

"It's fine, I was half-asleep... Why're you covering your nose?" He asks looking confused, his question makes me blush, considering He's the reason I got a nosebleed.

"I- uh- Got a nosebleed" I mutter, embarrassed, my face tomato red.

"Oh, what happened?" He replies, Curious

"N-Nothing!" I retort and turning even more red then the blood Coming from my nose. I help him up and cup my nose with both hands.

"I gotta clean this up, Bye" I start running to the washroom again and King follows me.

"Wh-What're you doing?" I ask grabbing the handle of the bathroom door.

"I dunno, I'm bored, It's history and I'm skipping" He states, bored, floating on his pillow, He looks like he could pass out any second now. I walk into the washroom and shut the door behind me, quickly locking it.

I clean up and walk back out, King is still floating there, but My assumption that he could pass out any second was correct and he's sleeping.

"King" I try to wake him up, but he continues to snore.

"King" I try again, Lazily. He's drooling allover his pillow. 'I could pinch his nose, Ban did that once... But that seemed to hurt, So I won't.' I see him smile a little in his sleep and squish his pillow harder.'

"Are you dreaming about me, King?~" I tease, Which works quickly. He jolts up and wipes a string of spit away from his mouth that connected to the pillow.

"What were you dreaming about?" I snicker slightly as his face turns bright red.

"Nothing! I have to go!" He starts flying off.

"Wait! Where're you going?!" I call out, chasing after him on foot. He slows down and turns around.

"I'm Going, um, Outside, to hangout with Diane" He blurts and turns back around, Leaving me alone in the hallway.

King's P.O.V.

'I feel bad for leaving her in the hallway... She probably went back to her class by now, And I don't even know which class that is, so'  I sigh and float over to Diane, putting on a cheery attitude.

~Time Skip 'cause Author-Chan Is Lazy~

I hangout with Diane and the others till lunch. We stay together and start eating, when (Y/n) starts walking towards us, giggling at Aiko who's walking with her. She looks up at us and starts running, Aiko managing to keep up.

"Uh, Hey (Y/n)... And Aiko" I say, slightly annoyed by her bringing him over here.

"Whats He doing here?" I ask, not hiding how Annoyed I am whatsoever, spitting out 'He' Like poison.

"Um, King, Aiko is my friend... so I invited him to sit with us..." She looks down at her feet "I-Is that not ok?" Aiko looks at her with sympathy painted allover his face. He rubs her back and bends down to look at her face.

"I can go, If you don't want me making these," He looks at us and takes back what he was about to say "If you don't want me making your friends angry" He says, looking back at (Y/n)... He looks over at her butt like he'd squeeze it any second. I grit my teeth. 'Why is he so touchy-feely!? Just back off already!' 

"I have an Idea! Lets start cleaning the pool early so we have more swim time!" I state, Grabbing (Y/n's) hand and pulling her a little closer to me. 'Aiko needs to back off, (Y/n) is going to be mine' I put on a smile and step forward towards the direction of the pool. 

"A-Are you sure? I haven't even eaten" She says, blushing a bright red.

"It's fine, If you're that hungry just eat some raspberries" I reply, starting to walk slowly.

"Then the others are coming, right?" She asks, walking too. They all nod and we start running, Leaving Aiko in the dirt. I smirk. 'Silly Aiko, You need to stay far away from (Y/n)'