<21>

King's P.O.V.

I Look up at Diane in shock, Not knowing how to respond. As far as I know... I like (Y/n)... I think...

"A-Are you saying you Like me, Diane?" I ask, that being the only thing I can think to reply with.

"Um... Y-Yeah" She says, Blushing quite a bit. I was about to reply, but I notice (Y/n) Standing in the girls change-room doorway, Her eyes red-ish and her cheeks damp. I realize the huge smile on my face 'Why am I smiling like this? Is It because of Her? Or Diane?'  I think before dropping the smile and getting out of the water, walking over to (Y/n) By instinct.

"H-Hey, are you crying?" I ask, not masking my concern. She just looks at me, her hands together, over her mouth. Her eyes still a little red, and puffy, Her cheeks wet. I assume from crying... 'Why was she crying?' In a comforting manner, I put my hand on her shoulder.

"No" She says, Looking like she'll burst into tears any second "D-Do you like Diane back?" She asks, looking at Diane then back to me. 

"I-I--"

Your P.O.V.

"O-Of C-Course You D-Do"  I stammer, letting my arms drop to my sides.

I see King look back at Diane, Who has hope-filled Eyes.

"I-I C-Can't Say I do" He Says, The whole room has gone quiet, Only the unsteady water making small splashing noises.

"What Do You Mean?" Me and Diane say in unison, Her saying it with a tinge of anger while I hide my happiness.

"I-I like someone else- No, I-I love someone else" he says, I feel my heart flutter, But Feel it sink right after... 'Its probably not me'

Everyone could practically hear Diane's heart breaking, because we hear a loud cracking noise. We look for the source and see that she had punched a wall.

"D-Diane" King says, When we weren't paying attention he had sat on her arm.

"I Do Love someone else, But I'll Always Love you," He sighs but smiles at her "I'll love you as a friend, Okay?" He finishes, Looking at her sorrily. Her eyes are filling with tears and she smiles at him, Nodding. That's when they spill. Diane Wipes the tears and giggles sadly.

"Okay" She Chokes out. King walks up her arm and kisses her cheek before floating back down to the floor.

The bell rings and we decide to get out of the pool, After changing we went to our classes. 

We all walk to the Boar Hat, and we have no idea what to do. Nobody wants to bring up the events from the pool, And Nobody wants to play any games...

screw it, I'm gonna go sketch at the pond. 

I stand up and grab my sketch book with my pencil "I'm Going to go to the pond and doodle, Be Back Later." I say as I walk out the door, Shutting it behind me. 

I walk to the pond and sit down in front of the water. I open my sketch book and start sketching. I Decided when I was walking that I'm gonna draw King, With a rose in between his teeth and a small crown on his head. I'm adding a gleam against his crown when I hear some type of movement behind me, Making me turn to see if there was something there.

There was nothing there, I swore I saw a quick movement, But I can't really be sure. I Look around, yet I don't see anything, So I go back to drawing.

King's P.O.V.

I had been Looking over (Y/n's) Shoulder at her drawing, But when I squished Chastiefol it made a Puff  noise and she turned around. I Moved out of the way and hid behind a tree before she could see me, But I still didn't wanna be caught watching her. This Isn't the first time I've watched her from behind a tree or bush... I'm not a stalker...

I should just walk over to her...

Yeah, I'll Just do that... 

I walk over to her, hugging Chastiefol and lightly tap her on the shoulder. She jumps and turns around to face me.

"O-Oh, It's You" She Smiles warmly at me and I smile back.

"Yup, It's Me" I say, chuckling a bit afterwords. (Y/n) Quickly shuts her sketchbook before patting the ground next to her. I sit down and look at her, then her book.

"What were you drawing?" I ask, Looking into her beautiful (E/c) eyes. She goes red and hugs the book close to her chest.

"J-Just some things" she says, turning to look at the water. I look out at the water too, It looks so pretty, Reflecting the sunset. We sit there, Just staring across the pond for about 5 minutes till she speaks up.

"Who do you love?" She asks, Still looking away from me.

"Well, Uh" I start, (Y/n) Looks at me.

"How pretty is she?"

"Um, She's really pretty" I say, Smiling at her "Do You Love someone?"

"Yeah I do" She responds quickly "He's got red hair" her face turns red and she smiles to herself.

She stands up hugging her sketch book. "Lets get back to the Boar Hat" She says and starts walking. I follow beside her and when we get there I tell her I'll just be a second.

I sit on the roof and look at the sun lowering into the horizon. I feel tears building up and I try my hardest not to let them fall. But they pour out and slowly roll down my face.

She Loves Aiko

God Damn It.

  🌸🌸🌸 

Sorry for being so slow with this update ;-; 

Plz don' hate me, I know its been like two months, but I'm So Sorry

so much thanks for all the views and votes! <3

Word Count: 961

Hiss~