Chapter 15

Chapter 15

NaKhia POV:

I sat on my bed looking at my empty hand. Our engagement was over, he took his ring back and it was breaking my heart. I replayed our conversation in the kitchen over and over in my head. Never once did I give Messiah the indication that i was in love with Colton. True i do love Colton but in a whole different way than i love Messiah. Closing my eyes i see Colton's smile. He always made me smile. We would have the best conversations and would laugh all the time. How do you stop being friends when you really don't want to? It's hard to push away somebody that has done nothing but love and support you. My hands were sweating as I picked up my phone and dialed Colton.

"Good morning Miss Lady." Colton answered

"Hey, where are you?" I wanted him to be alone.

"At Home getting dressed i have to go into the office. What's up with you?"

I closed my eyes; i could feel the tears began to gather. "I need to tell you something."

"Are you coming home?”

"No, in fact i don’t know when I’m coming back. I just wanted to thank you for always being a good friend to me. I hope you have a wonderful life and have everything you deserve." I started crying and knew he could hear it in my voice.

"Khi-Khi tells me why are you talking to me like this? Baby you talking to me like this is the last time we goanna talk."

"Because this is the last time we’ll talk.”

"No, Baby." I could hear him crying. "Was it something i said, because I’m sorry Khi-Khi?"

"No you did nothing wrong but love me."

"Than why? Is it because Messiah said we can’t talk no more. I know you didn't make this decision on your own."

"Messiah asked me to marry him and i said yes."

He blew out a deep breath. "You don't have to marry that man because you’re pregnant by him."

"I'm not; I’m marrying him because i love him." I waited for him to say something but he didn't. "Colton i'm sorry."

"It's ok NaKhia. I tried but i guess we were never meant to be. I'm not sorry that i love you and I’ll be lying if i said i'm goanna forget about you. Take care of yourself and those babies; you truly were my best friend." He hung up and was officially out of my life, and i missed him already. It was hard knowing i would never hear him calling me Khi-Khi again.

        ***************************************************************************************************

I waited for Messiah to come out of his studio; he had been in there for hours. I had done what he wanted and although i wanted to call Colton and tell him this was all a joke i didn't. When i said yes to Siah's proposal it was forever, i never want him to doubt that. My head snapped up when i heard the door open. He looked at me and than walked passed me.

"Give me my ring back Messiah." I followed him up stairs.

"Why? Why you want it back?"

"Because Messiah my heart felt so empty the moment you took it off my finger.”

"I don't want to pressure you into marriage." He stood in front of me looking deep into my eyes.

"I want this. I want us; i called Colton it's done.' I wrapped my hands around his neck. I just want him to hold me again.

"You called him? Are you sure this is what you want?” He reached in his pocket and pulled my ring out.

"I'm positive." He slid my ring back on my finger, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you Khia." He kissed me and started sucking on my neck. I felt my body start to get excited. I wanted his body next to mines. Pulling him towards the bed our mouths never left each others.

"Baby i want you so bad." I smiled pulling my shirt over my head. I grabbed my pants and began to pull them down when i felt my cell phone ring in my pocket. Pulling it out i read the caller id and my heart stopped.

"Baby who is it?" Messiah wrapped his arms around me.

"It’s my Mom."

Sorry so short but i haven't been in the mood to write. But i had to give you something. Tell me what you think? Was she wrong for ending her friendship with Colton for Messiah? What do you think her mom wants?

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey