the story of Nightmare

Burning building all around. People screaming. Blood flying everywhere.  

           It all started because of that very day but before that it was peaceful. Well least start from the very beginning. A young girl at the age of 16 was pregnant with a baby boy. His father was pure evil to his undead cold heart. His mother on the other hand was beautiful and caring. When she gave birth to the boy. She named him Taka. Taka was different from everyone there. They were all humans and so was Taka's mother. Taka on the other wasn't human at all. He was a demon wolf like his father. He looked like a human but could shift into a demon wolf.

                         Taka's mother made him live in the woods in a small old house that she found as a girl to save him from the town. She would come every day to visit him.  One day she didn't show up. Taka was scared that something happened to her so he went looking for his mother. He ended up at the town. What he saw turned him evil. They had killed his mother. Her blood was in a small pond around her. The death of his mother unlocked the demon in him. To make them pay he did the only thing he could think of kill them all. He ripped them into parts. Burned them and their homes. Made their blood cover the ground. Only some people lived and they were the little kids that had nothing to do in his mother's death. If you ever asked them what happened that day all they would say was Nightmare happen.