nightmare pro.

I laughed and said "Never, I'll keep calling you that my little gothic princess and you looked like you were beautiful oh and you look so cute blushing like that. You look like a little red cherry with all that blushing of your's." He moved around in my arms saying "please stop or I pass out which that means no food for you." I let go of him and sat down at the table. The whole time he was cooking I couldn't help but watch him.

                            I watch how he moved, well I watched everything. I think he knew I was watching him because he started to move has if he was uncomfortable. He came over to the table with two plates full of food. When he put mines in front of me. I ate it all like the Hungry mad wolf that I am. "Am I still going to school or am I locked up in this place?" he asked me. I thought for a while than said "no I am not going to lock you up here well unless you try to run away that is and yeah you're going and so am I" I said with  my matter-of-fact face.

                    He smiled and took our plates to the sink. Then sat back down in front of me and said with my crazy smile "Ok well first you need to keep your promise" I signed and said "fine, names Nightmare and you are in the woods at my house and the last one is you're here cause I saved your life my dear little gothic princess."  He smile big and blushed. Man he is so cute!! He said "Nice name, mines Midmoon but I already get that the you're just going to keep calling me your gothic princess." He got up and kissed my cheek on his way out the kitchen but before he lefted he turned around and said "thanks for saving me Night" I smiled thinking in my head anytime.