The beaten

The boy closed his burning eyes, has he fell to dark cold ground onto his knees to his waited death. He knew it was coming sooner or later. The man laughed and walked up to him. "Say goodbye Midmoon, like you had to do to your dear mother." Midmoon started to cry even more.

He found his last piece of courage and yelled "You monster, you killed her!!!" His step father picked up him by his white with green tips hair and threw him into the ground and yelled "Shut up you little rat!!!" Midmoon picked himself up off the ground. He had blood coming from the sides of his head. He got back onto his knees. He sat there quietly waiting for the next blow to come. His step dad pulled the belt from around his pants. Midmoon eye closed his eyes tightly trying to hold back the tears. He was hit in the face four different times, each time was harder than the first. He was beaten until he was on the ground bleeding out.

He was falling to a endless sleep quickly. He was losing so much that he was dying. His colorfully white body became pale from no sun for 10 years. His hair was dirty with blood. His tail was broken. His ears were bloody. The last thing he heard before he blacked out was his step father's loud scream for help.