GAMES Ep. 12

Demi's Pov

The past couple of days have been distant between me and Joe. Ever since he reconnected with Ashley it seems like he's always busy and never has time for me. We're still at his parents house for the weekend so it makes me think about him even more. I know he's going to see that Ashley girl Everytime he makes up lies to leave and it bothers me like why can't he tell me he doesn't wanna be with me or just tell me he's gonna go see Ashley? I know there's something up and it hurts so bad because there's nothing I can do about it. Joe was a player when I met him and he still is. I'm just a game he's obviously good at. I can't wait till tomorrow when we leave so I could break up with him. I can't do it now because it's disrespectful to dump someone's son at their mom's house and I'm not sure if it's a good idea I mean I'm madly in love with him and he just might be a little busy and he could just be telling the truth. I love him and I don't wanna just let him go.

Selena: "hey Demi, you wanna go to the Mall?" She says with a big smile "I thought it would be a good way to bound"

Demi: "I'd love that" she says with a smile trying to make herself feel better

They head to the mall....

WITH JOE AND ASHLEY AT THE RING STORE IN THE MALL ;)

Joe: "do you think she'll like this one?" He shows Ashley the diamond ring.

Ashley: she smiles big "she's gonna love it!"

Joe: he smiles "I hope so! thank you for helping me out" he says smiling

Ashley: "no problem" she smiles. "Demi's a lucky girl"

Joe: "no, I'm the lucky guy. Demi's amazing" he smiles at the thought of Demi.

Ashley: she chuckles "awww I'm so happy for you! Finally getting married and what not" She hugs joe.

Joe: "thank you so much" he says hugging her back tight and suddenly he eyes widen in shock when he sees a familiar face staring at them with a hurt painful expression and quickly stops hugging Ashley..

Demi's Pov

My heart sank, drowning with no way up when I saw joe hugging Ashley by the Jewry store. He was lying all along too me right in my face, looking in my eyes the second time. He promised he would never do this to me again and he did and he lied. He broke my heart a second time and it hurt like hell. I can't even say a word because it hurt so bad as if my heart was made of nails. I didn't say a word I just ran away.

Joe: "oh shit" he says before he begins to run after Demi. "Demi" he yells out for her "it's not what you think!" "Demi" he says more calmly reaching her.

Demi: "you lied to me!" She says in a angry, sadden way, through her tears.

Joe: "yeah but it's not what you think I was.."

Demi: "you were just what joe?? Hugging all up on Ashley yeah I saw!"

Ashley: "it's not.." She says pleading

Demi: "shut the fuck up Ashly before I.." she gets close to Ashley

Selena: "Demi calm down!" She pulls Demi back.

Demi: "don't tell me to calm down! Don't tell me to fucking calm down!" She says jerking herself out of Selena's grip. "I knew this was gonna happen again and I was so stupid to give you another chance thinking you wouldn't hurt me again. Joe, I'm done. Game over."

Joe: "Demi, just please let me explain!" He says pleading with tears in his eyes

Demi: "explain what!?!"

Joe: "um I can't really tell you but it wasn't what you think. There's nothing going on with me and Ashley! I promise I love you!"

Demi: "stop saying that! You don't love me and you're promises don't mean anything. All you do is break them. You can't even explain the lie you were about to make up. It's pathetic." She says with tears falling down because she believed joe loved her.

Joe: "you really wanna know the fucking truth?? He says in a angry hurt way. "I lied because I was looking everywhere for a ring to ask you to marry me with! All weekend! Ashley was helping me, I finally found one and she gave me a hug to congratulate me because she happy for me. If you think that's lie, go head."

Demi stud there embarrassed with a sorrowful, guilty, sadden look...

TO BE CONTINUED...