Games Ep. 9

Joe starts singing "make it right"

Demi: (turns to look at Miley and with tears eyes) I can't believe you would do this (runs out the building)

Miley: (kinda froze and feels bad) Demi I'm sorry!

Joe quickly stops singing and runs off the stage to talk to Demi

Demi: (walking at a fast paste)

Joe: (cathes up to her out of breath kinda) please talk to me I'm sorry!

Demi: (ignoring him continuously walking)

Joe:(desperate) please Demi let me explain!

Demi: (ignores him still holding back tears)

Joe gets infront of her

Joe: (desperate) just give me one more chance you keep ignoring me but I know you hear me just listen I fucked up I know but everything has changed okay I want you yeah everything was a bet at first but everything I told you was true I really love you I don't wanna be with no one else just please Demi I need you and I need one more chance (pleadful)

Demi: (believing joe a little an whips a tear) how do I know I can trust you?

Joe: (happy a little because he can sense Demi giving him another chance) I promise just please... I love you

Demi: you just think you can come here sing to me and I'm just gonna take you back and we're just gonna... (Joe kisses demi)

Demi: (shocked but kisses back)

Joe: (breaks the kiss still holding Demi's face) so you're gonna take me back?

Demi: (whips another tear and smiles) yes... But don't hurt me again please (she looks in his eyes)

Joe (kisses her quick and than hugs her tight) I promise.

AUTHER'S NOTE

Should I turn this into like like a show fan fiction and continue with the this or leave at this? :) comment if you want more or vote. It's up to you if I continue. Follow me on twitter @ValentinaHBenz if you have any questions and I'm gonna start a new story today (maybe) about a domestic violence jemi story I think it's gonna be good so watch out for that :)