Games Ep. 8

2 WEEKS LATER

Joe's pov

These last weeks have been so slow.. All I can think about is Demi even though I won the bet I didn't want anything all I wanted was Demi and I lost her. I've been pretending everything is cool to nick but honestly I feel like shit. I have been going too the bar and drinking and Girls would throw themselves at me like the usual and I would usually sleep with them but I haven't. They aren't demi so it doesn't matter too me. I need her in my life and I'm gonna get her back idgaf what nick thinks. Fuck it.

3 DAYS LATER

With Demi

Miley invited Demi to a music performance and they were walking there

Miley: how you been?

Demi: (a little sad) I've been alright... I just.. Idk I really liked him... Ya know?

Miley: (understanding) yeah

AWKWARD SCIENCE

Demi: so... How are things with you and nick? (Breaking the silence)

Miley: (can't help but smile) he's.. Great. (Looks down bites her lip and smiles)

Demi: (smiles at her) aw I'm happy for you.

Miley: (smiles at her) thanks. His friend is the one whose performing .

Demi: (remembering the guy in Joe's friend was named nick but doesn't mention anything about it because she doesn't think it's joe performing) oh.. That's cool (fake smiles)

THEY MAKE IT THERE

Demi looks on stage and notices a guy that she couldn't forget and she freezes

Joe: (looking at Demi in shock because he didn't think his plane would work) I wrote this song about a girl that I lost because I made a stupid mistake... Probably the worst mistake of my life... I really liked this girl.. Actually I love her... So here it goes...

TO BE CONTINUED