games Ep.7

Demi: (goes downstairs too confront joe)

Joe: (smiles when he sees Demi not noticing her tears and pissed off look) babe I'm making you some breakfast (not facing her as he speaks because he's preparing her breakfast)

Demi: (not knowing what to say because all her emotions are building up so she stares in Joe's direction with a hurt painful pissed of look)

Joe:(curious to why Demi's quit and turns around too face her) what's wrong? (A confused and worried face and tries too come close too her)

Demi: (tears roll down her face as her emotions of anger builds up she pushes joe away angrily) Get away from me! (She angrily says through her tears) you fucking lied too me... About everything!

Joe: (confused) what are you talkin about??

Demi: stop it! (Getting more angry) you know exactly what I'm talking about! Everything was just a fucking game too you. You lied about everything! I'm so stupid I thought you were different you know I thought you were the one but you're just like the rest. I read your fucking texts! (Calms down a little because now she's more sad than angry) congratulations joe you won you're little "bet"

Joe: (very regretful and sorrowful but filled with words because he loved Demi) please let me explain! I really do love you! It's no..

Demi:(angrily strikes) save it joe! You know you're so good? Even when you're lying. I wanna believe you you know what Just get out! Go! Get the fuck out! (Tears streaming down her face begins throwing whatevers in her way at Joe crying more and more)

Joe:(dodging everything and leaves)

As soon as joe left Demi cries even more falling too the floor with her back too the door. She was completely shattered.

to be continued...