Games Ep. 3

AFTER THE CONCERT

Demi: that was awesome! (Smiles really big super exited)

Joe: (laughs and smiles big) more like badass!

Demi: (laughs) yup! What do you wanna do now (looks in joe's eyes)

Joe's pov

Wow I didn't notice how super beautiful this girl is. Her personality and looks are just perfect maybe I'm ... What the fuck no this is a game and I gotta win. They'll be other girls

Joe: there's a fair down the road wanna play some games? (Smiles)

Demi: (smiles back) sure!

WALKING THERE

Demi: so joe what's your favorite thing to do? (Smiles and looks over too him)

Joe: (thinking sex) well I actually like writing music but no one really knows that (smiles at Demi)

Demi: (smiles wide) seriously??

Joe: yeah (laughs a little)

Demi: (smiles) me too! I've got too hear you!

Joe: (smirks) okay but that requires 1 thing

Demi: (confused a little and laughs) what?

Joe: another date (smiles and turns face to face with Demi)

Demi: (smirks) deal

Joe: alright (smiles) tomorrow? we can go to the beach?

Demi: (smiles) I love the beach.

Joe: (smiles) me too and I'll love it more with you (a little shocked after he said that because he meant it)

Demi: (blushes uncontrollably) yeah me too

Joe: (smiles uncontrollably because Demi said me too)

There was a slit moment of Silence

Demi: (breaks the silence) I feel like there's something different about you Joe (kinda serious)

Joe: (confused) what do you mean?

Demi: I feel like you're genuinely trying too get to know me and not trying too sleep with me (smiles)

Joe: (forgets that was the opposite of what he's doing) (smiles) you seem like an amazing girl I'm glad I'm getting too know you instead of some other guy (smiles at her)

Demi: me too (blushes)

Joe: (blushes)

Joe's pov

What the fuck did I just blush? this can't be happening but it feels good shit! I'm the one falling for Demi no snap the fuck out of it joe she's a game and love doesn't exist.

Demi's pov

I think I'm really starting too like joe... A LOT

TO BE CONTINUED ;) comment if you like it thank you for reading this is my first story. I promise things will get interesting real soon ;)