Twenty-five.

Welp, here's the new Reina. I'm gonna have to change the cover and all the previous chapter pictures.

Believe it or not, I'm a lazy person so it's probably going to take me a while to do it. 😂
♡♡♡♡

Reina

"Stop hogging the food, Kylee." Julie huffed, snatching the bag of chips from her.

"Stop being greedy." Kylee rolled her eyes.

Julie and Kylee were staying the night and they were slowly getting on my nerves. Penny is out of town for the weekend and Arielle has to stay home with Taylor.

"Wait." Julie put her finger up.

"Wh-"

"Shh." She put her finger on my lips.

We stayed quiet and listened. I began to hear soft moans. All three of us got up and ran to my window.

"Oooh." Kylee said as we looked at Demitri having sex with Monica. His window was wide open and his bed was across from the window.

"Wow, a torn ACL doesn't stop him, huh?" Julie watched in awe as Monica bounced on top of him. "Demitri!"

I quickly closed the curtains. It was quiet for a moment, but then the moans started again.

"Ouch, Demitri!" We heard Monica whine.

"Well shit, if you can't take it then bounce."

"You're hitting my cervix."

Julie began laughing to the point tears were forming in her eyes.

"I say you dodged a bullet, Reina...for the sake of your walls." Kylee laughed along with Julie.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

Julie smacked her lip, "I know you're not mad over that. He moved on, Reina, you need to do the same. Don't stay stuck on a nigga who doesn't know your worth."

"But-"

"No buts." Kylee cut me off.

How could I not feel some type of way about him having sex with Monica. It's only been two days since I confronted him. I guess that shows how much he likes me.

My phone dinged and I picked it up to see I had a message from Demitri.

Demitri 🖕
You enjoy the show?
-11:45 p.m.

I got up and went to my window. Demitri stood at his window with his crutch. His face showed that he was obviously amused.

"It's impolite to invade people's privacy like that." He said.

"You did that on purpose."

"Me? Why would I do such a thing?" He rested his chin in his hands.

"You're trying to make me jealous." I snapped.

"You sound a little upset, baby. You need Demmy to put some in your life too?"

"Fuck you." I said while flicking him off.