Eight.

Demitri, Reina, Kylee, and Tyler in the Media.
♤♤♤

Reina
[Rain-uh]

It was a boring Saturday night. There was nothing to really do. Tyler was still on punishment for the party. His parents found out from the neighbors.

But he still manages to steal his phone to text or call me. Even though he gets in trouble every time he's caught.

"Aye." I heard someone whisper outside my window.

I looked through my curtains seeing Demitri leaning outside his window.

"...What." I said with an attitude. He seemed taken back by it.

"You not going to say anything about seeing me yesterday, right?" He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"W-why...would I? I-I'm n-not e-evil l-like you." I snapped, a little surprised with myself.

"I'm s-"

I closed the window before he could even get out the rest. His apology doesn't mean nothing to me. He's only apologizing because he doesn't want me to tell. It's not like I actually know what's wrong with him.

°•°•°•°

My phone dinged as I received a message from Tyler during class. He was sitting right in front of me but we were supposed to be sliently working.

TyTy😍🔒
I want to take you on a date Friday.
-8:03 a.m.

Before I could reply back, the teacher said something.

"Miss.McKinley and Mr.Collins, give me your phones." Mr. Hardesty told us from the front of his classroom.

"Hell no, you don't pay my phone bill." Tyler scoffed.

"Either give me your phone or you'll get after school detention." His tone was stern, and direct.

Tyler smacked his teeth, getting up. I got up too, walking behind him to the front of the classroom.

"You'll get it back at the end of the day." Mr.Hardesty spoke dismissively.

"Damn ma, that ass looking nice." I heard a boy sitting in the front say.

A hand came in contact with my backside making me jump. The impact echoed throughout the class room.

Before I could even turn around, Tyler whipped around, glaring at the boy.

"Aye yo, who the fuck do you think you are touching my girl like that?" Tyler walked over to the boy's desk, looking him dead in the eye.

I grabbed his arm to get him to sit down, but he wasn't having it.

"Mr.Collins." Mr.Hardesty called out in a waring tone.

"I can do what I want. The bitch probably never had any male interaction before. I'm just being nice." He smirked in Tyler's face.

Tyler punched him in the jaw and it turned into a full fight. His friend tried to jump in but Demitri jumped in. Desks and chairs were being knocked down, causing a loud ruckus.

Mr.Hardesty was trying to break it up, even though it was no use.

"Control your boyfriend!" One of Angel's friends yelled, getting up to push me. I'm assuming that is her boyfriend that Tyler was beating up.

I got angry, and unintentionally pushed her back harder. She attacked me and we started rolling around on the ground fighting. I sat on top of her, punching her with all my might.