Fourteen.

Welp, you've all convinced me to submit my book. So show the same love you've been showing aaand spread the word for me.

I looove y'all.

♡♡♡♡

Reina

"So how did the date go?" Kylee smirked, nudging me.

"Great." I tried to hide my smile.

"Tyler dicked you down!" She said loudly causing some people to look at us.

"No." I pinched her arm.

"He gave you the tongue!"

I shook my head. Hands covered over my eyes and I jumped.

"Guess who." Tyler said.

"Odell, I h-hope." I joked.

He smacked his lips and removed his hands. I faced him, laughing at his expression.

"I'm playing." I leaned up to kiss him.

"I got something for you." He went in his backpack and pulled out a folded up jersey.

"W-what is it?" I asked.

"My jersey. All the guys' girlfriends wear their jersey at the big games."

"Awww, you guys are so gross." Kylee rolled her eyes, pretending to gag.

"Don't worry, Ky, you got me." Demitri came up and draped his arm over her shoulder.

"I don't like dick. And if I did, I wouldn't want yours." She moved his arm off of her.

"Baby, I could change you." He licked his lips.

"Go read a book." She told him making him suck his teeth.

Demitri looked me up and down before smirking. He turned on his heel and walked off. Tyler was too busy kissing my neck to notice.

He stopped and walked in front of me.

"Where's the rest of your shirt?" He asked.

I looked down at my outfit.

"What's w-wrong w-with it?" I asked

"Nothing." He tried to pull it down but of course, that wasn't working.