Chapter 14.2*

"Nexus Form!" I yelled. "Neo Nathan Lights Form!" sigaw ni June and we transformed to our respective powerful forms. "KEKEKEKEKEKEKE!" she grumbled. Nang biglang dumating si Dad. Tanong ko sa kanya, "Dad, zombie queen for real si Mom?" He said silently, "Technically yes, but I'm doing my best to keep her in a humanic state of mind." Ohmygosh. My mother's a motherfreaking zombie. Which makes me a zombie. O.O

"Go. I'll deal with your mom," he said pero contradiction mode ako, "Dad, ayaw ko naman kayong maging zombie!" At hindi nagpapalag si Dad, "Trust me, I've been through this hell and back." Yep, something my father will really say. Hell agad? So June and I took steps back. Nang biglang. Bumagsak na lang si Dad.

"Anong ginawa mo?" I whispered. "Cody," pinapakalma ako ni June pero wala akong pakialam. "Tell me, where are my parents?" I said louder. "WHERE ARE MY PARENTS!" I raged and roared as loud as I can. Tumayo si June at hinila ako para pigilan ko. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! sigaw ni June pero wala akong pakialam...

I know what I'm doing on the outside but inside of me... I'm in total darkness. "Wait, anong nangyayari sa akin?" sabi ni June. Then I heard June growling like a wolf. "Yes, I understand now, if you killed my friend's parents, then I have to kill you as well!" rage ni June. Agad sumugod kaming dalawa sa zombie queen pero I felt something pull me.

"Cody, it's me, Nexus Cody, listen to me, I'll take care of this. Just get June and yourself to safety," he said as he dragged me into the light. Before I knew it, we were sitting right behind our Nexus selves. "June, tulungan mo ako kay Dad," sabi ko kay June na napahiwalay sa Nexus June copy nito. "Sige, grabe pala pag nag-Nexus mode ka, out of control, pati ako nahahawa," sabi nito. "Wish I have better control of it," I said as I healed Dad with my Heaven Rejuvenation.

It seems Dad ain't breathing. "Leave your Dad. We'll take care of him," Nexus June said. Tumayo na kami at iniwan sina Dad and our Nexus selves. "Wait, June, saan ba talaga tayo pupunta?" tanong ko. "Nowhere," he said silently.

*Nexus Cody's sub-POV*

"Goodness boy, you've grown up so fast, why not take over my kingdom so that havoc will end?" zombie queen said. "Sorry mom but I've had enough havoc in a day..." I said.

"Apocalypse!" she commanded as gigantic zombie arms crawled out from the surface towards us. "Nexus Burst!" June and I took a huge leap of the ground and burst into black specks of light down to the arms. Each of them burned into eternal flames... which eventually burned the zombie. We reverted back to our Nexus forms.

"Distracted?" June said. "Vile Execution!" dark tentacles came out of our backs and grabbed any possible part of the zombie queen. "Discharge!" June said louder as we electrocuted the freak. She was almost done for.

"I can't believe this is just puny simple," I was overconfident. I walked closer to her stepping on each burning flame. And as I made it in front of her, I grabbed her by her neck... she was crying in Cody's mom's voice, "Please... please spare me... for my son... for you..." But the darkness in me kept on strangling her for more. "Heart Repulse!" I put my hand onto her chest and drained her energy.

"No..." Dad said feebly grabbing me by the shoulder. "Don't finish her... Cody... needs a mother." June was reasoning, "Will you let your son die because you let this monster live?" Dad continued, "At first, I wanted her to die but..."

*Cody's POV*

I went back alone to the fight scene and spoke up to myself, "...no matter what she is, she will always be my mother." Nexus Cody answered, "Then so be it." He pushed Mom afar. Dad quickly grabbed her and commanded, "Conversion Extract!" Dad renewed the seal lying in Mom in order to stop her zombie apocalyptic sickness to go haywire.

Nexus Cody and Nexus June walked close to me saying, "I really... really... really don't know you. You'd rather give up power and die in order to save the lives of others. What a hero you are." I was reasoning, "Meh, it's better. That's why the word sacrifice exists." He held me by my arm and I grasp him by his arm. He went back into me.

Nexus June then spoke, "Where's June?" Ohwait, where is June?

"KELVIN! Damn you. You'll pay for trapping me in Raef..." 

**********************************************************************************

Guys, SORRY PO sa sobra sobra SOBRANG LATE UPDATE. Bawi nalang ako guys. Sorry po ulit.