Chapter 5.2*

*Kelvin's sub-POV*

Teka nga. Paano ito nararapat sa akin?! Biglang may umimik na babae sa isip ko, "Hello Kelvin, do you recognize me?" Sumagot ako, "Felicity Lights?" I was right... "Dear boy, I intentionally sent this scythe to Cody but I have observed that the excessive force brought by the scythe is too difficult to handle which caused his powers to turn back from him... I now sent the scythe to you because you are a loyal Tokotsunaito and this scythe marks as the phoenix of rebirth." Phoenix of rebirth?! Then I felt a burning sensation in me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! My sight went white... I was undergoing metamorphosis.

After about 30 seconds, I was wearing my half-skull mask, and with new improvements like a chain wrapped around my left arm and connected to the scythe. Nice. "Please... Save Cody," sabi ni Felicity. As a Tokotsunaito, I must be loyal to my company. Of course, I would save Cody. Bestfriend ko rin yun eh. "Wingspan Death!" I yelled. Out came my black wings. I flew up in the air and went towards where my shadow was.

*Daniel's POV*

Ugh. Grabe. Hirap kalabanin ng anino ni Kelvin. "Soul Revive!" bulong ko habang nanghihina na ako. Tiis tiis din pag may time. Sooner or later, maging effective yun sa iba... kahit kay Ice o kay June man lang. It was raining flames and I was continually dodging each and every one of them... until...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

One of the flames burned me!