Chapter 13*

*Cody's sub-POV* The clock struck twelve.

"So have you given up on being a human?" he asked me. "Yes, I have no reason to live in that wretched world," I replied. WHOA! I woke up from that dream. Well, I (or is it really I?) was talking with another Blood Daemon which more blood, more spikes, and apparently... a more devilish soul.

It seems that I wasn't Cody. I... I was Kelvin. Ayaw ko namang tumawag sa iba kong kasamahan dahil pagkasarap-sarap ng tulog nila. So I just tried keeping it. Nang biglang... WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? my phone rang.

Me: Hello.

Kelvin: Hey Cody. It's Kelvin.

Me: Oh hey king of Raef...

Kelvin: Listen. I know you saw everything.

Me: And?

Kelvin: I... I am terribly sorry.

Me: You should be. After you betrayed us...

Kelvin: Listen.

Me: Why would I?

Kelvin: Because it would be the end of both our worlds if you don't.

Me: *speechless for 10 seconds* I'm listening.

Kelvin: Destroy the gateway after you have saved all nineteen souls...

Me: Wait, don't you mean 'twenty'?

Kelvin: Only nineteen.

Me: Huh?

Kelvin: Just save them and close the gateway.

Me: How?

Kelvin: Destroy the auditorium.

Me: Okay deal... but if this is just a jinx, you're dead. --- I ended the call.

Wow. Conversation with an otherworldly betraying fiend. Nice. *sarcastic*. I went to sleep again... and this time showing no bit of mercy to Kelvin.

September 25, 2013.

"Oh? Dude. Something you're not telling us?" sabi sa akin ni Dan habang sabay-sabay kami nina June pumasok. Breathe in, breathe out. "Hui best friend, gising!" sabi naman sa akin ni June. I burst the bubble and let the cat out of the bag, "Kelvin called me last night..." tapos sabay nag-reply... "...and?"

"He wants us to destroy the auditorium after we have saved all nineteen souls," I said. "Teka, eighteen lang," said a girl's voice. Kay Juri. Sabay-sabay silang dumating nina Katelyn at Ice.

"Paano naging eighteen?" I asked. 

Number of students saved: 7

Number of bodies left in the auditorium: 10

Juri and Ice stunned with Raef Soul Decrease: 2

Missing undefined souls: 1