Written With Hearts - Chapter Twenty Four

Yate....

After whipping up a quick dinner of pasta bake, I am giving Lily her bedtime bath. Abby is downstairs, relaxing with a book and a glass of wine. Since the drive back from the farm, I've only had dirty thoughts about her being naked in my bed. Watching your girlfriend be an absolute natural with your daughter is kind of a fucking turn on. I had felt nervous about them meeting, and I know Abby was too. She didn't disappoint, though. She really has been amazing with Lily. Though, on occasion, it did feel like some twisted but sexy kind of torture. I loved how insistent Abby was about us not being too touchy-feely with each other in front of Lily. That demonstrates how much Abby is putting Lily's needs before her own. She said that she didn't want to confuse Lily, which ironically, only made me want to touch her even more.

So as soon as my little princess is safely in her bed, I'm going to show Abby just how amazing I think she really is.

"Daddy, where's Abby?" Lily asks, pouring a cup full of water over her sodden Barbie doll.

I pour a small amount of shampoo into my palm then massage it into Lily's wet hair. "She's downstairs, Baby Girl." As if satisfied with my answer, Lily carries on humming to herself as she plunges her Barbie headfirst into the bath. "Tilt your head back, Princess, Daddy doesn't want to get the shampoo into your eyes."

"No . . . hurts, Daddy," Lily grumbles, tilting her neck back with eyes squeezed as tight as she possibly can. I gently pour the water over her head, rinsing it over and over until all the soapsuds have gone. As I wrap a towel around Lily's soaked hair, she smiles at me. "All done," she happily tells me.

"Stand up, let's get you dry," I tell her with a loving smile.

As Lily stands, I swing the big fluffy towel around her, so that she's snug and warm, then lift her carefully from out of the bath.

"Where's piggy?" She cutely pouts, asking where her new pig toy is. It's the one that Abby bought her from the souvenir shop at the farm. It's not a plush, expensive toy, but Lily's eyes lit up when Abby asked her if she'd like it. All day long they kept on sharing jokes about smelly little piggies. It was lovely to watch them getting on so well, over something so silly yet sweet.

Rubbing her dry with the towel, I smile at Lily with my reply, "He's on your bed, with your pyjamas." I lift her once again into my arms, carrying her to her very pink bedroom. Once completely dry, I get Lily dressed and scoop her back into my arms as I pick up her piggy and hairbrush from off the bed. "I'll brush your hair downstairs, because Abby is waiting for us," I tell her, kissing her cheek softly.

As we enter the living room, Abby is all snuggled up on the sofa in just her pyjama bottoms and a vest top. Naturally sexy, which hasn't gone unnoticed by my dick. "Hey, you all squeaky clean now?" she asks Lily, sitting up straighter with a relaxed smile.

Lily nods heavily, clutching her piggy to her chest. "All clean!" she sings, sitting down in my lap with a flop. I start to gently brush her hair. I hate doing this part because it always gets ratty and I end up hurting her. "Ouch, Daddy!" Lily scolds me.

"Sorry, Princess. I'm doing it as gentle as I can," I reassure her, frowning across at Abby who watches me with a beautiful small smile just lightly sitting upon her lips.

After a while and with just the odd yelp or two, I finally manage to do Lily's hair without causing her too much distress, all under the steady gaze of Abby. "There you are, all done." I say with a sigh of relief rushing through me.

"Fankoo, Daddy." Lily bounces away from me, obviously a lot less traumatised than I am over her knotted hair. I sit back, placing my hand on Abby's leg. "You okay?" I ask, sliding my hand across her cotton covered skin.