Chapter 8_Katniss POV

After 2 weeks....

Sunlight touches my skin and my eyes tickles by the breeze. Only the wind that blows and the sweet song of the birds wake my abscence. My head is not awake. My stomach feeling to turn up. I immediately rush myself to the toilet and choke out and puke without a reason. Seeing Peeta watching me to puke and he immediately calm my back. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Not really" I whisper and flush the toilet.

My world is hanging in a sliding sleepy eyes and it was a black out. But i hear some voices but it fade away.

I woke up in a white room and i was in hospital gown. Wondering where i am. Someone opens the door and i close my eyes. Suddenly, I hear Peeta's voice and another man's voice talking with him.

Then, a warm catches my hands and i slowly opens my eyes.

"Peeta?" I sighed. I try to get up but Peeta stops me. "Katniss, don't try to get up." He said. "What happened?" I asked him. "You fell unconscous after you throw up. So i carry you to the car and drive you to the emergency room. I've been worrying for you because you hadn't woke up for 2 days." He softly said and he kisses my forehead and smiles. "What?" I laugh. "Well.........."

"Well????"

"Kat, Your Pregnant..." he smiles and shocking news i got from him. "The doctor said you can be discharged by now." He hugs me tightly for so long. "Peeta? Peeta?" I mourn.

"What Kat?" his been hugging me.

"Could you stop hugging me for so long?" I passionately said with a little laugh.

"Oh!" Then he stops hugging me."Im sorry" he whisper.

"That's okay" I said and kiss him to the cheek.  "Let's get you ready home." He smiled and we ready ourselves to go home. But when we got home, Full of reporters and cameras surrounds the house. It was unexpected to see and asked many questions.