Chapter 6:_Peeta's Pov

Sun rays touches my face, the warm air calms my back. Then i realise myself naked covered in our blanket. Redness in my cheek, when Katniss is getting woken. It makes me feel worried. After a minute, she yells loudly, that make me shocked. Her face is miserable seeing ourselves naked. "Peeta, did you remember last night?" She asks. " Not really? I remember only, we drunk ourselves with beer..." I said. She panicked like crazy and cry. "Sssshhhhh... It will be alright..." I whisper and calm her what i can.

"what will we do if i got pregnant?" Katniss looks up me. "She/he will be cared and love him/her until they become old enough to stand alone. Guide and tech them with full of love. Take care with all we can." I said. She hugs and looks up in me again. "Let's get change" She rises and smile. She let me see her body but shyness is in her face. Katniss goes to the bathroom and shower herself.

I jump out to the bed and make some breakfast for this morning. Some sunny-side up eggs, toasted bread, two hot chocolate seasoned with cinnamon the way Katniss like it. 

She just seated and we eat our breakfast silently. it was like a ghost house without a noise within it. Like just you wanted to yell and get noisy but i can't. She is really serious. By the end of our eating she invites me to watch television. I really think of it that she is sad and surprised of what happen. 

We are just watching some news when our Tv turns to President Snow's Face. Katniss is really getting the fear in her face seeing upon Snow's Appearance on our TV.

" (Laughs) Good Day to you Katniss Everdeen-Mellark and Peeta Mellark. Oh, I remember! The yesterday night has happened. Yes, it was Happened! Congrats to you two!(Laughs again with a smirk in his smile) Do you know that we capture some of the restless night you have two? I guess you don't know.  Let me show it for you!"

Then a video of us Kissing and it was not good to watch for. I see Katniss Face and she don't want to watch it , too. Just realising how hard to be controlled by someone else and you don't know how to save yourself from it? My only chance is to care and love her whatever what happens in us.  We are in danger. We need help but it takes us to death if we come to join rebels.  I can't just feel that what in my breath and the tears in face falls down. But it was worthless. A single Hug and a big promise to Kat is that i would not anyone hurt her and our family. That i will love and take care of her until our death comes... I wish this war has to be stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~##~~~~~~~~~~~~##~~~~~~~~~~~~~###~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~###~~~~~~~~~

sORRY GUyS I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR WEEK. sO I gET MYSELF A LONG ONE CHAPTER  AND SOMETHING THAT HAS A GOOD EXPRESSION. gOT WATCHED THE fINAL TRAILER OF THE cATCHING FIRE! i'M REALLY EXCITED!!!!

pLEASE vOTE AND cOMMent!!! tHANKS!!!!!! <3