Chapter 7:_ Katniss POV

THe shutter of tears race my heart to its level. The fallen shame in myself can't take to see the video. Peeta can't look at what he'v seen. But his arms fallen to me to calm from what has to be. Thinking that forgeting what happened last night is not easy. Tears has stopped but the heartbeats between us can be heared by our ears. We didn't hear the Video nor TV. What we just care is ourselves. That make us to kiss unexpectedly, but it happened. It was like a kiss that will last long in our lips and never let go. 

"He ya? Stop kissing it is gross. Some of the doctors who'v what your video give me some results. 98% you can get Pregnant. Next thing, If you got pregnant, Tell us and don't worry the video is been throw up after it was showed.(He smirks) Well, remember what our deal. Never forgot. Or lives would be killed." He laughs and the TV turns to the original TV program. 

"I never wanted to happen this. I wish they are safe. I wish this would stop." I cried. "Ssshhhh... They are safe and soon this would be stop when the war ended." He said softly. " I know how shame of what happened last night do you want some fresh air or some you want to do." He asked me. Here it is, Here is a man who asked me to forgot things like this. but i would not refuse this moment. "I'm needing some fresh air outside." I said. He smiles slowly. 

I stand up from the couch and get my father's jacket and wore leather boots. He opens the door and we walk around the victory village. It was assort of blushing and smiles in both of us. The soil under my feet is printing my steps. I look around and the whole place is really like it was changed. Grasses, flowers, Trees are growing more here. The butterflies are like rainbow that make me smile. Peeta sits in a bench and i sitted where he sitted. 

"I wonder how those things got changing. But it isn't that familiar." I said lying my head to Peeta's shoulder. "Unexpectedly, Panem must change what to be change like this piece of land." He said. "I know." I sighed. But suddenly a flash of light upon us and we look it was the cameras. "No privacy." I say. Peeta catches my hand and we run thru the house and we lock the door and laugh. "Sometimes, events in our life suddenly appears in front of us!" He yells. "I was kinda of shocked looking at the cameras!" I shouted back laughing. 

That was uneven, no privacy like the actrors and actresses. Damn, i'm not ready. Moments in our life is like a flashing picture that is moving and suddenly comes in our faces. I wish i had stop them to take pictures but Peeta holds my hands and we play while running. We are like children that time. But we doesn't care if we look like kids in act in this ages. 

Sharing enough would be such an amazing moment. Night before sleeping, Peeta plays my hair and i hum while lying in his lap. " I'll promise to you. I will protect, love, care, and never hurt you. That will be my promise whatever happens..." Peeta said and he falls to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a promise? Oh, Please vote, comment and FAV!!! 

Questions:

Is KAtniss would be Pregnant? What gender? What name would be named for the baby?