Chapter 1_(Katniss POV)

" Katniss...................!!!!!"

"Katniss.......................!!!!"

Screams in my head woken me. My vision is blurry, but slowly getting the vision. Where am i? Then i see Peeta woke. We are in a small room. One door and a big glass window at the front of us. I remember only that Peeta is running for me in the Quell. We are sitted in a two seperated chairs. Our hands are tied. We wore hospital gowns and we are naked. Then the glass window opens its lights outside. A familiar man appears.

"Hello, Ms. Everdeen and Mr. Mellark. How great your here with me?" President Snow laughs. "Where are we?" Peeta shouted. "Calm down. You are here in the capitol. You just need to follow what i said." He said. Peeta and i exchange look. "or if you don't punishment are going to kill many lives in your district even your love ones." He said with evil smile.

I shocked of what he said. I remember about my little sister who is young to die. "Do or i will order to bomb your district?"       " Tick,tock.........."                   

" Ok, we will do what you will say. just don't kill our love ones" I shouted. "That's what i what i want to hear from you two. But before that, to be sure we put small chips in your head to watch your acts. When they sense bad acts it will hurt your brain until it injects tracker jacker venom to mess up your memories." He said.

I cried of shock Peeta looks at me and he looks up to Snow. "What are we going to do?" 

"Continue your Star crossed Lovers. Spoke in like you don't want and know about war. Reject to come with the rebels and start rebellion. And you must build a family and you will ended up to live peacefully. Your children wouldn't be in reaping. Live happily." He smirks and disappears. A small relief in my breathe. But then when we noticed we are going on future arranged marriege for us.

Then a black spot faints us...