Chapter 5_Katniss pov

Our life has begun to blossom in new home at 12. We walk thru the gate and we start running like 5 year old children who is playing in a playground and when we got our way to the door. Peeta opens it and we enter the house i knew before. My house became different. The rooms, things, and the like! 

"What happened? where is Prim and your mother?" He asked. " They are gone and left the panem." I said.  My face becomes sad and it was weird for me without my little duck is not here to hug and kiss my cheek. He hugs me and we turn to the Living room. The tv turns on w/o opening it and it appears no one and only. President Snow. He smiles and i look furiosly at him.

" You did the wedding. The next is honeymoon. Oh, honeymoon, right? (laughs) Well, get yourself an lovemaking and make a new life. If you don't did it until next month before you go to capitol again. The district you love will banish and gone! I wish you goodluck and i forgot! There are voice recordings at this house. The living room, kitchen, hallway, garden, outside the house has cameras that you can't see. Have a fun and loving honeymoon! May be your odds be in your favor!"

I gasped of what he just said. Make a new life. That thing is me and Peeta can't do because we are young. it is uneasy. No way! we will do it!I look at Peeta and he bites his lips. As if he is wondering what to do. 

I run to the window and cry in tears. "Sssshhhhhhhhhh.... everything will be alright. We can do it..." 

" No, we are young? we can't do it? we are only 17 and we are going to be 18!" I yell.

"I'm sorry, but we must do it or this district will die because of us." He turns and grabs my hand. "C'mon, let's have a beer first." He said. Then he gets 6 bottles of beer and he drinks the first one. But he lose it. "Just i ignore the smell or taste?" he asked me who is covers my nose just to drink those. "Hell ya! Same together!" I said.

We drunk ourselves to forgot things to forgot. We shouted and laugh like crazy. but when we stare each other. Someone controls us. I feel my head being like a robot. Then we kiss. It was passionate and long kiss. Fireworks appears in our kiss. I like more kiss. Then he carries me in upstairs and he laid me in the bed and all goes blur...

~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DADADADAMDAMDAMMMMMMM!!!!!! wHAT HAPPENS NEXT TO THIS TWO????

Comment and vote!