Chapter 4_(Peeta POV)

Chapter 4
My life and Katniss would change after we say yes. I look out myself in the mirror. My white tuxedo is really furnish. But President Snow interrupts my gestures in my reflection. He comes closer and put a white rose in my tuxedo. "Just say yes, and you'll have a peace life. Do what I command for you two. You'll be safe. Go now to the car..." he whispers. Then I go to the car immediately and I arrives in the church. The church is decorated with white and light pink colours and flowers.

It make the whole place beautiful. As I wait for Katniss to enter the church, The sweet music of love come in the air. When she enters, my heart stopped because of her beauty. She comes closer and offers her hand to me. I grab her hand and stand at the front of the priest.

" You girl, you'll marry this boy and love him, care him, trust him, make a family, in cherish and in sickness in health and problems arise to you two and love forever?"

"Yes, father"

"You boy, you'll marry this girl and love her, care her, trust her, make a family, in cherish and in sickness in health and problems arise to you two and love forever?"

"Yes!"

"Now I pronounce you, You are husband and wife. You may kiss the wife"

Then I kiss her smooth lips passionately and long. Flowers above flew down to us. We smiled at the cameras and run off to the hovercraft. Where district 12 is waiting for us to return.

---------------------------------------------~~~~--------------------------------------------

Soory for short chapter maybe the next chapter i can make it long more. PLease vote and comment, even FAV! Thank you!