Doubts

hey guys I've been literally itching to write this chap since I'm so close to the REALLY interesting chapters so here it is chap. 28

The song is spacebound by Eminem because some of it (not all) relates to this chap.

:O what's mandy moore doing in this chap ------------>

You'll have to read the author's note at the end for that little piece of information :P

Vote, Comm, enjoy :D

===================================

Lux's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day and immediately a smile crept to my face as I remembered our date. My subconsciously reached and let my fingers brush my lips as I remembered the way he kissed me. I looked beside me and noticed the toys from yesterday. A knock sounded on my door and I got up and opened it.

No one was outside as I looked around the empty hallway, hmm weird. I noticed a tray with a bowl of coco pops, a flower and a note on it. I checked the hallway one more time before I carried the tray and got back to my room.

I picked up the lilly and smelt it before grabbing the note.

Good morning my beautiful mate.

First off, yesterday was probably the best day of my life and hopefully it was amazing for you too.

Second I only made you cereal because I can't cook to save my life and thought better than to poison you.

And lastly you're cute when you're asleep

I smiled and put the note down, ate my cereal and went to take a shower. I heard the my bedroom door open as I was wrapping the towel around me "Anyone there?" I asked but no one answered.

Cautiously, I got out of the bathroom but my room was empty. I frowned but shrugged it off as my imagination and went to get my clothes ready on the bed. I got dressed and just as I was about to leave the room I noticed a note stuck on my door. 

You know what sucks about having a really lame mate?

I frowned and opened the door to go ask Damon what he meant when I noticed another note on the ground.

That you have to put up with his lame ways forever.

I noticed a trail of notes leading down the hallway and picked each one and read it 

and ever

and ever

and ever

If you'll let me that is

I'll spend forever trying to be good enough for you

The last note was stuck on a door 'So here is yet another cliche, lame idea' I smiled and opened the door and stepped into the room.

The notes in my hands fell to the floor as I looked around me in amazement; everything was covered with a white layer of what looked like snow. And when I say everything, I mean every single piece of furniture in the room. Damon was standing in the middle of the room looking nervous but with a warm smile on his face.

"I know we just had a date yesterday but seeing as it's the day after tomorrow" he pulled out two tickets from behind his back "Would you go with me to the winter formal Lux?" I smiled at how nervous his voice sounded "I even brought a tux and everything. So? What do you say?"