A Low Blow

yeah so basically I wrote the entire chapter only for it to get deleted for some reason...you have no idea how mad I was that I had to write the chapter all over again I was basically going to tear my hair out :P But I decided I won't keep you guys waiting long and made myself sit down and write. So hope you like it :)

Lux's P.O.V.

It was a lovely morning when I woke up, the sky was blue, the birds were chirping...and I was sneaking into Shane's room with a bucket of water.

"Shane?"I asked shaking him "Wake up" he didn't even stir. Shane was always a heavy sleeper. I looked at Shane's sleeping figure and sighed "I hate to have to do this" I looked down at the water sadly "Oh well" I shrugged with a smile and threw the cold water on him. Shane jumped up with a gasp and I couldn't help but start laughing at his startled expression.

 "LUX" he yelled but I was clutching my stomach from laughing so hard.

 "You--you should have--seen your---face" I said between laughs and he just glared at me.

 "I'm going to kill you" he said getting up but I held up both my hands in surrender

 "You wouldn't wake up and I wanted you're help" I said with a pout. He assessed my clothes and smirked

 "you're work-out clothes" he stated, referring to my tight white shorts, a black tank-top with a jacket above it. "Talk"

 "I just think it's time to torture these wolves and see what they're made of" I said innocently. A sly grin formed on his lips

 "And you want lil'ol me to wake them up" he stated

 "Yeah you and your evil twin" I smiled "Cause I know you love annoying the crap out of people" I laughed "Now are you still mad that I threw water on you?"

 "No" he shrugged and went to his closet  "now where is it?"

 "What?" I asked

 "My bull horn" he said in a 'duh' tone

 "Since when do you have a bullhorn?"

 "There it is" he said lifting up a red bullhorn and grinned at me "And to answer your question remember on my birthday when I got drunk and stole a few squirrels?" I nodded remembering how

I had woken up to find five squirrels in my room. I still don't know how they caught them "Yeah well directly after that. It just looked so cool I bought it"

 I rolled my eyes at his answer and just went back to my room as Shane went to wake up his brother. I laid on my bed with my hands behind my head, waiting for Shane and Cameron to wake everyone up.

3...

 2..

 1.

 "MOVE YE"R BLOODY ARSES AND GET OUT OF YE' DANG BED IT'S TRAININ TIME" I started laughing at Shane's horrible fake accent and made my way to the back yard, sitting on one of the chairs waiting for the guys to come out. I could still hear Shane yelling from inside the house and the packs shouting profanities at him.

 "Did you really give the twins, of all people, a bullhorn?" Jason said walking outside shirtless, with some jeans. Damn that boy's abs.

 "Howdy Y'all the name's Cameron. NOW GET UP BEFORE I LET THE PIGS TAKE CARE OF Y'ALL" Cameron shouted from inside making me roll my eyes.

 I raised both my hands chuckling and smiled "Don't look at me Shane already had it in the closet" I laughed "I'm guessing everyone is awake?"

 "Much to their discomfort" he smiled "So today should be fun for you"