Trying To Avoid him

Heya everybody...I uploaded as soon as I could so here's jason's p.o.v of things

Video is 'Nobody's Home' By 'Avril Lavigne'

Dedication to badasssandwich45x for the rockin banner over there ---------->

On with the story :P

============================

Jason's P.O.V.

"Don't worry I won't be a Problem to you anymore. I'm sorry I was such a burden, I never realized" She said walking away.

Oh shit. Oh shit what had I done? How could I say things like that to her?

Before I knew it I was running to the house after her only to be punched and sent flying on the dirt.

"What did you do?" A very angry Damon stood in front of me, his eyes black, his stance stiff. Who did he think he is? He has nothing to do with Lux and me.

"I'd kick your ass for that but I don't have time for you" I said getting up but he blocked my path to the house. 

"What did you do to her?" he asked angrily, glaring at me. Anyone would have flinched under his gaze but I was alpha too, he didn't have an effect on me.

"Move" I said through clenched teeth.

"If you hurt her I'm gonna kill you" Damon said angrily. That made me snap. how dare he even mention me hurting her when he was the one to hurt her by rejecting her.

"You don't have the right to talk" I seethed "you're the asshole that hurt her so badly so don't even try to say thing" the moment I said that his fist connected with my jaw again but I was prepared this time and only turned my head.

I growled, my wolf taking control, and punched him back. In seconds i was crouched defensively in front of Damon growling with the other guys behind me. he was the same with Zach and Micheal flanking him

"Been wanting to do this for a while" I said through clenched teeth as I glared at him

"Kicking your ass is gonna be fun" he answered but just then jared appeared at the door, he took one look at us and took a deep breath before standing between us.

"you know I'd like nothing more than to hurt both of you" he snarled at us and then looked at me "But First, i wanna know why the hell did my sister just come to me sad and hurt"  he turned his gaze to damon "And I would like to remind you that by hurting each other your hurting Lux. So could you both stop being selfish bastards"

I stared at him, knowing he was right. i was being selfish. God, when did I start being such an insensitive jerk? When had I ever hurt Lux?

Her expression after I'd snapped at her was heart wrenching. I regretted the words as soon as they came out of my mouth and just looking at her hurt expression tore me apart.

I didn't know she went through so much, I wasn't thinking. of course it would be hard to be around her mate I didn't have the right to be so mad. It's just, seeing her being nice to him and hearing her thoughts just brought me on edge. Lux was never a mean person and I knew it took a lot of her to be mean to Damon, why hadn't I understood that before?

because you were so god damn jealous that's why I told myself and i knew it was the truth. I couldn't help it, I loved lux and wanted to be with her. But every time I'd get close to opening the subject someone would interrupt.

Damon had calmed down and Jared was looking at me expectantly "Are you going to tell us what happened or not?"

"Had a fight now I want to talk to Lux so move" I started walking but Jared grabbed my arm and I growled.