[CHAPTER 9: SHIT, DAMN, MOTHERFUCKER ]

[ JUNE 2016 ]

I had been feeling so weak! It's like I was really sick or something. My titties were tender as fuck.

Every time Durk played with them or something they were sore as fuck and I'd have to tell him to stop mid-way through.

Speaking of him, we were still fucking around BUT I had separated from Romaine. The night I broke up with that nigga had to be the most embarrassing night of my life.

I was out with Durk and the gang and it was a Saturday night. We were at Club Chicago over on the west side. It was pretty turnt.

There were some strippers and shit, I was twerking everywhere and all cause I was kinda tipsy.

I was in the VIP section having a good old time when I heard commotion at the entrance. Durk and I went to see Romaine standing there looking pissed the fuck off.

" Romaine? What's going on ", I asked in confusion.

" You out here sitting with these bums being a goddamn thot is what's going on ", he snapped. My face changed from confused to you got me fucked up.

" Shut yo' goddamn mouth about thot, yo' mama a thot. How dare you ", I snapped.

" See ? Typical mixed bitches. Always think they the shit, you sitting up here with these clown ass niggas who prolly done run train on yo' ass ", he laughed. By this time a crowd was forming.

" Aye ain't nobody ran train on ha' and we ain't no clown ass niggas, I assure you that and you gone quit talking to her like that my nigga ", Durk said growing serious walking towards him.

" Or what nigga? You tough or sum? I'm supposed to be scared nah? ", Romaine said laughing. I shook my head.

One thing about Durk is you ain't finna mock him when he being serious. He take that shit personal. Out of nowhere, Durk right hooked Romaine's ass and they started fighting.

Out of nowhere, 2 more niggas try jump Durk cause Nino and Choppa to jump in. I try get em to stop but there was only so much my midget ass could do.

Eventually , the club got shutdown and everybody got kicked out. Females were mean mugging me and whispering.

They must of heard the argument between all of us causing them to look at me dirty but one bitch was brave enough to get buck with me.

"Ayee bitch , you got us kicked out the club. I want my motherfuckin' $30 I paid to get in this bitch ", she said rolling her neck like a fucking flamingo.

" I don't know who the fuck you talking to, but fix ya' tone before I fix you aight? ", I shouted at her.

" Bitch who in the fuck are yo- ", she raged towards me with her fist clenched but before she could even hit me I upper-cutted her crusty ass knocking her out immediately.

All you could hear throughout the car park was ' Oooooooooh ' or ' Daaaaaaamnnnnnnnn '.

Before I knew it 2 bitches were flying out of nowhere throwing hands making me drop.

I got caught in my eye and my forehead. I went crazy dragging the taller bitch giving her nose and face shots making her squeal and hold her face.

Then I grabbed the other one who put me on the floor kicking her in her face. She tried to grab my legs but it ain't work she was down before she knew it.

Like bitch my daddy was a mafia boss, he was a black belt in karate of course he finna teach me how to kick some ass.

The girls tried to jump at me again but this time I pulled my gun out. I was real tempted to kill a bitch but I was not finna go down for a murder rap.